Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Look at the map on the first page, if you're abve the line then yes!

I'll join. Am from Grantham.

ReputationRep:
    Great to see another mod from the North. Are we beating the south on that count yet?

ReputationRep:
    How do I put it in my signature to show off my Northernness??

ReputationRep:
    How is this thread possibly meant to work if BeeKeeper has left? :s:

ReputationRep:
    Northerners can hardly organise themselves, why am I not surprised :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    I suppose a Southener has never left the board?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearTheThunder)
    I suppose a Southener has never left the board?
    Southerner :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Southerner :rolleyes:
    Answer the question.

ReputationRep:
    I suppose Southerners are much better at these things :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what you're on about, you are apparently leaving in a couple of weeks. :rolleyes: The only thing you have organised is how you are going to take your rep with you. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    *Raises hand* From North Staffordshire here, on the border of Cheshire... sign me up?

ReputationRep:
    Due to the owners of the Northern and Southern society leaving, the opening page cannot be updated. Now, since the leaders were indeed silly enough to leave without leaving someone in charge, it is now up to you to decide who you wish to take over your society. As a group, you must agree of a person who you think is suitable to look after you. Remember:-

- You want a person who is an active member, and who will get involved.
    - You want a person who most/all are happy to lead
    - You want a person who you trust

As a team, you all get to decide. You must also pick a vice leader for when the leader is on holiday/busy. Once you have decided on a leader and vice leader, then just let me know and i shall leave all the organising to the leaders Please dicuss on this thread with your fellow Northerners/Southerners who you reckon should take them roles.

Good luck, and get deciding! :top:

ReputationRep:
    Well I suppose we have a lot of members perhaps it will be neccesary to open a poll once we recive a numbe rof applications and only count the votes of those members actually in the society. Btw Jianren you should be allowed to join.

ReputationRep:
    If you are northermn then you are a member, we just will not be able to add you at the moment. As i said, it is your society so you decide what happens.

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough : thats what i meant to say just didnt know how to phrase it

ReputationRep:
    Also:-

How you decide on the voting is up to you. You can suggest people in a form and the 2 people with the most votes get the spot. You can make people vote and the people with the most votes go on a pool, from there, the 2 people with the highest number of votes get the spots. You can also make up your own voting idea.

ReputationRep:
    Well after the contreversy surrounding the TSR General Elections I would prefer to stick to a basic top-2-go-through-poll.

ReputationRep:
    OOh- Can I join? I love everything about 'up north' -especially chips n Gravy n Warbutons bread! There is no nicer sight than coming across from Ireland (which I love) and seeing the Liver building at Liverpool docks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jennmar)
    OOh- Can I join? I love everything about 'up north' -especially chips n Gravy n Warbutons bread! There is no nicer sight than coming across from Ireland (which I love) and seeing the Liver building at Liverpool docks!
    hehe not sure about the "not a nicer sight than Liverpool docks" comment, but sure you can join

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.