Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey all
    BK, what's with the warnings? Never thought I'd see you being contro

ReputationRep:
    Could you add me to the member list please?

ReputationRep:
    Patience, it may not be be updated until we find either a new leader or someone takes over the controling of the thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fr_browne)
    Patience, it may not be be updated until we find either a new leader or someone takes over the controling of the thread.
    Oh urm, ok. I didn't know. It's just that the thread had been edited not long ago.

ReputationRep:
    huh?

All new members have been added.

Welcome to TSR Northern!

ReputationRep:
    Uh? oh right ok, never mind. Its jsut for a while a lot of people ahve been posting asking if they can join and ive not been able to do anything about it. Now perhaps we might get back to admiring how beautiful the North is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beekeeper)
    huh?

All new members have been added.

Welcome to TSR Northern!
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Okay, so BeeKepper, are you going to carry on looking after this thread? Coz if you leave us when you say you wont, i shall tw*t you in the mush with a cricket bat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    Okay, so BeeKepper, are you going to carry on looking after this thread? Coz if you leave us when you say you wont, i shall tw*t you in the mush with a cricket bat.
    :rofl:

*hugs penguin* :hugs:

I'll look after it, but updating a members list every few days isn't the most uplifting of activities, so if anyone really wants to then they can do it

Edit: And stop putting an upper case K in my name, its one word - Beekeeper!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry BeeKeeper. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Is it miserable weather all across the north today or just herein Manchester?

ReputationRep:
    Is it miserable weather all across the north today or just herein Manchester?
    Birkenhead is dull (as per usual)

ReputationRep:
    lol, I think miserable would be an understatement here; it's pouring down

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: I'm having my lovey Yorkshireman come to visit tomorrow. Hooray the North!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    :hugs: I'm having my lovey Yorkshireman come to visit tomorrow. Hooray the North!
    Hurrah indeed 'Tis a shame it has to be raining all the time here. The worst thing is waking up to the rain and realising its gonna be a full day of that. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    hehe gawd, that must be a pretty long journey, where abouts in Yorks does Daveo live? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    hehe gawd, that must be a pretty long journey, where abouts in Yorks does Daveo live? :eek:
    Sausage! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    It is He lives in Wakefield and I live in South Devon so it's about 280 miles. And he's coming for the second weekend in a row to see me.
    Can't wait to be back to Cambridge where everything will be so much easier

ReputationRep:
    It is He lives in Wakefield and I live in South Devon so it's about 280 miles. And he's coming for the second weekend in a row to see me.
    Can't wait to be back to Cambridge where everything will be so much easier
    Except im actually coming from Preston and its 278 miles

ReputationRep:
    Hurrah the North!!! PAH to Middlesbrough! Stinking pit of a town that I hate!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.