ReputationRep:
    Rain does not equal miserable weather!!

Rain is great!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    It's great when it's chucking it down. But I don't like the gloomy sky
    I do :p:

ReputationRep:
    God you can totally tell this is a bunch of northeners- we're having discussions on the merits of rain, or that we actually accept it- NO! NEVER!
    Thats 1 of the good things i'm looking forward to re moving 'dawn saouth!- BETTER weather!
    or hopefully............... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    The Northern Society looks strangely better than the Southern one. :eek: :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xanthe)
    The Northern Society looks strangely better than the Southern one. :eek: :hmpf:
    It makes me sad we create these divisions, we should be all in it together, rejoicing in all the different regions and facets of our Englishness

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naivesincerity)
    It makes me sad we create these divisions, we should be all in it together, the rejoicing in all the different regions and facets of our Englishness
    Well said. :champ:

Having said that I would still like to create a TSR Londoner Society.

ReputationRep:
    Thats 1 of the good things i'm looking forward to re moving 'dawn saouth!- BETTER weather!
    or hopefully...............
    London is rain too, if thats where you're heading...

ReputationRep:
    I'm moving "Dawn Sawff" .... 16 miles further Just thought I'd chip in since I'm a bit of a Northerner :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'll join' i'm a Leeds girl, i love being a northern monkey beats being a southern fairy any day of the week!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zoe76)
    I'll join' i'm a Leeds girl, i love being a northern monkey beats being a southern fairy any day of the week!!
    Dam right! Great line from lock stock too :p:

ReputationRep:
    here here

ReputationRep:
    I'll join... gotta love the north!

ReputationRep:
    Sign me up.

ReputationRep:
    You HAVE to sign me up! (My northern accent says it all)

ReputationRep:
    And me!

Alreadya member of the Northumbrian Society, but I am a Northerner!

ReputationRep:
    Hey born in Manchester, live in Cheshire when I'm not at uni, I'm northern and I'm proud.

Have you noticed how the South is beneath the North... (lol) yes? Thats because we are better, we wouldn't be on top for no other reason, God likes us! hehe

i love you!

when can I put 'TSR Northern Society' on my signature, then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    now
    ah soo this is where you are hiding darth..... come back to HP, so i can get the hmk off you...painfully if i have to

ReputationRep:
    Now now northerners, be nice :p: people will start thinking we're from the brawling south
    :fight:

ReputationRep:
    I thought I'd joined but I'm not on the list so join me up!! Northern to the bone. God, that cockney accent can be annoying.

It's not Landan, it's Lundun!! lol. Only joking...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by girl_in_keele)
    I'm northern and I'm proud.

Have you noticed how the South is beneath the North... (lol) yes? Thats because we are better, we wouldn't be on top for no other reason, God likes us! hehe

!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.