Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting a southern accent! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I would like to join this society. I am from the South, but have moved to Newcastle for University. I love it up here, the people are sooooo friendly! Newcastle is an amazing city, rivalling anything the South has got. I want to be an honorary Northerner...may I?

ReputationRep:
    OMG I'm only a member so its not up to me, but just as well cos I'd be harsh and say 'no' but because you are factually a southerner despite being a really nice one. But its not up to me... I'm just commenting.

But its cool that you love it up north, good on you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThunderCat8)
    I would like to join this society. I am from the South, but have moved to Newcastle for University. I love it up here, the people are sooooo friendly! Newcastle is an amazing city, rivalling anything the South has got. I want to be an honorary Northerner...may I?
    North is far better than the South!!

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to join. Born in Leeds, proud Yorkshire lass now living in Sheffield.

Gem

ReputationRep:
    Pretty please!

Gem

ReputationRep:
    Check the line on the first page, if your above it it normally means you can join, down to Beekeeper to update the members list though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fr_browne)
    Check the line on the first page, if your above it it normally means you can join, down to Beekeeper to update the members list though
    Yep, thanks.

Gem

ReputationRep:
    Can I join? Born and bred in Carlisle, which Southerners tend to think is either in Scotland, Wales, or 'near Sheffield, because that's where The Full Monty was set and Robert Carlyle was in it'.

Heheh, sorry for the rant.

ReputationRep:
    Definately DV05 we must gain a lead on the opposition then we can crush them into smithereens, stop me if you think Im going to far....

ReputationRep:
    Southern ******! (insert own expletive!) :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrispyJ)
    Southern ******! (insert own expletive!) :p:
    :eek: But I agree :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I'm afraid there has been an error with the original map. Unless you belong above the following line, you are not northern - apologies to anyone that was given false hope.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to join and am definitely a northerner!!!

Gem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zurich)
    I'm afraid there has been an error with the original map. Unless you belong above the following line, you are not northern - apologies to anyone that was given false hope.
    The official TSR northern map can be found on the first post of this thread. I'm not going to get into the nitty gritty, but the original map was approved at the time by society members...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    are you a northener or southerner?
    I'm a northerner living in the south

--------------

(Original post by Beekeeper)
    The official TSR northern map can be found on the first post of this thread.
    I know, that was what my post was responding to. You've included half the midlands.

ReputationRep:
    traitor :eek:
    It's not out of choice, believe me!

ReputationRep:
    taitor^2 :eek: i've seen your behaviour in the southern society so dont try to fool me :vader: :p:
    The behaviour where I complain about being surrounded by soft southerners??

ReputationRep:
    I'm a Yorkie(York...) but was born in Cheshire.Now live in London but oh well...let me join!

ReputationRep:
    i dont think that i've read that far back :p:
    But you did read far enough to see me being scared that I'm turning into one?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.