Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i wouldnt say scared i just dont like pain

ReputationRep:
    i'm terrified of the dentist, but am totaly ok with my orthodontist! :eek:

i very rarely go. i was susposed to go every 6 month at least to stay registered. i was susposed to go last october. so means its over a year since ive been.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *starry_eyed_*)
    i'm terrified of the dentist, but am totaly ok with my orthodontist! :eek:
    im on your buddy list....why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MorbidAngel)
    i very rarely go. i was susposed to go every 6 month at least to stay registered. i was susposed to go last october. so means its over a year since ive been.
    qucik go before they start charging you!!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    DENTIST AAAAAAHHHHH!!!

(Original post by gossip_girl)
    qucik go before they start charging you!!! :eek:
    ive never had any contact with them since i was susposed to go last time. TBH, i didnt kno i had an appointment til the day after i was susposed to go

ReputationRep:
    I get unwanted erections at the dentist and there is nothing i can do about them, thats the only reason i really fear them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    im on your buddy list....why?
    :confused: no idea lol don't think i've ever spoken to ya!

*toddles off to look*

ReputationRep:
    i hate the dentist :mad:
    mine was an absolut ****** who never numbed my gum properly.
    i do tend to postpone my appointment (not all the time )

ReputationRep:
    I've always had a really nice, funny dentist so it has never bothered me.

ReputationRep:
    i went on tues. for a filling and the dentist didnt tell me he was going to stick a needle in my gum... needless to say... it hurt! he also makes a 'we have a special on 2 for 1 extractions today' joke everytime i go!

ReputationRep:
    I love the dentist! :eek: Always have.

not really cos i hardly go...
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    I'm not scared. I'e had loads of work at the orthodontists and used to go to the regualr dentist fair often frm being a year old or so until last year. I'd often feel like I could fall asleep if I had a lot of work done...lol.

But then my dentist retired and the person who took over turned the surgery into a private surgery which I cannot afford to go to...so I don't have a dentist now

ReputationRep:
    I have no problem with the dentist (indeed, i've had fillings, root canal... ), its just when he drills really near my nerve that it hurts!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not scared. I just don't like it when he hands me a lollipop and winks at me. And i don't like it when he sticks his latex-covered finger in my mouth and says suck it.

ReputationRep:
    i have to pay 70 quid for a white filling in the mean time i have a temp one which is just nastyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. and there was me thinking it was all free till im 18

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I have a temporary filling right now too. It tastes funny and looks like the dentist has tippexed my teeth. I just get mercury fillings - I can sort out nicer ones when I have more money.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Evil Muffin)
    Yeah, I have a temporary filling right now too. It tastes funny and looks like the dentist has tippexed my teeth. I just get mercury fillings - I can sort out nicer ones when I have more money.
    i know! they are dso horrible!!!!!!!! i just hope my dad will pay for a nice one

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.