Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    just curious... been wondering if anyone out there has seduced or in some way manipulated the results or the teacher in their favour.. ie blackmail bribes. i'd be interested on opinions on this and whether it worked

ReputationRep:
    well what can i say, i invited my teacher on a date to the power rangers convention to get some extra credit ahem

ReputationRep:
    Chocolates to my English teacher (female) before my mock exam. Normally she is a really harsh marker, but when I went through the paper after (I got an A), I noticed she had let go many mistakes, and on every other paper she had taken marks for missing out commas etc.

I leave you to reach a conclusion...

ReputationRep:
    Unless you work out a way to charm an examiner (slip a blank cheque in your answer booklet maybe), its a bit futile surely!

I spent four years coming up with articulate insults for my teachers They ended up loving me generally, I was the lovable rogue.

ReputationRep:
    just curious... been wondering if anyone out there has seduced or in some way manipulated the results or the teacher in their favour.. ie blackmail bribes. i'd be interested on opinions on this and whether it worked
    Nice thread. Like OppressedMass, I'm a bit of a lovable roguess. (lol). I've been in quite a bit of trouble in my time (sent to referral quite a few times - which is like day isolation, and have been on report and stuff). But it's only due to the fact that sometimes I'm too silly, and I get the giggles, and take the piss a lot. I'm cheeky, basically.

But I am indeed a charmer. In fact, my best friend gets annoyed at me, because she reckons I get off with everything. In fact, quite a few people say that. I think it's because I'm in top sets for everything and I'm not thick, so I get a bit of respect. Also, the things that I do, which land me in trouble, are usually on principal, or to defend myself, if you get me, not just to randomly stir ****.

The key is to strike up a rapport with certain teachers. Once you've got a little jokey thing going on (and I don't mean in a brown nosing way), you've got 'em in your pocket and you can get anything you want. As long as you are reasonably intelligent, funny and attempt to be charming, tis all good. Don't just buy them gifts, you'll look like a gimp.

ReputationRep:
    An interesting story courtesy of my Biology teacher who marks for Edexcel
    A couple of years ago before the exams went electronic, one of the markers found the equivalent (this wasn't an English paper) of a £10 note in a paper he was marking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhivago)
    Nice thread. Like OppressedMass, I'm a bit of a lovable roguess. (lol). I've been in quite a bit of trouble in my time (sent to referral quite a few times - which is like day isolation, and have been on report and stuff). But it's only due to the fact that sometimes I'm too silly, and I get the giggles, and take the piss a lot. I'm cheeky, basically.

But I am indeed a charmer. In fact, my best friend gets annoyed at me, because she reckons I get off with everything. In fact, quite a few people say that. I think it's because I'm in top sets for everything and I'm not thick, so I get a bit of respect. Also, the things that I do, which land me in trouble, are usually on principal, or to defend myself, if you get me, not just to randomly stir ****.

The key is to strike up a rapport with certain teachers. Once you've got a little jokey thing going on (and I don't mean in a brown nosing way), you've got 'em in your pocket and you can get anything you want. As long as you are reasonably intelligent, funny and attempt to be charming, tis all good. Don't just buy them gifts, you'll look like a gimp.
    Lol. Exactly! Nothing wrong with a bit of brown nosing when necessary though My tech teacher allways told me I was going to be a tramp, he said one day, in front of the whole class, "I've got some career advice for you... Big Issue! Big Issue!"

ReputationRep:
    some tricks i have found to be effective:

• keep looking at them, but then look away as soon as your eyes meet theirs.

• stare at them intently, then slowly lick your lips (clockwise)

• keep shrugging your shoulders. this gives the impression you're just begging for a good back rub.

and of course, the mother of all seduction techniques...

• leave your fly unzipped, and wear nothing underneath your trousers.

since i am a boy, these will probably need slight modification if you are a girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chewwy)

• keep shrugging your shoulders. this gives the impression you're just begging for a good back rub.

and of course, the mother of all...

since i am a boy, these will probably need slight modification if you are a girl.
    what he hell is this for...if you want sex with your teacher :confused:

ReputationRep:

and of course, the mother of all seduction techniques...

too bad ms. orr left...

ReputationRep:
    hehe. did you get to see the infamous ms orr upskirt pic visesh, or did that never get around the sixth formers?

i used to have that saved on my pc actually...

*checks

omg. i still do. how erotic.

ReputationRep:
    hehe. did you get to see the infamous ms orr upskirt pic visesh, or did that never get around the sixth formers?

i used to have that saved on my pc actually...

*checks

omg. i still do. how erotic.
    oooooh yes i have:angel:

that year nine dude must have had balls of steel:/

(she invigilated our GS exam (a few weeks after the pic), and the minute she walked in everyone in the room giggled and kept putting their hand up for extra paper*-) )

ReputationRep:
    this thread needs to be stickied.

ReputationRep:
    I hope you don't try this with JL...:flute:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    I hope you don't try this with JL...:flute:
    *drools

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    oooooh yes i have:angel:

that year nine dude must have had balls of steel:/

(she invigilated our GS exam (a few weeks after the pic), and the minute she walked in everyone in the room giggled and kept putting their hand up for extra paper*-) )
    what's this about?!?! sounds like an interesting tale - can someone tell the story from scratch, lol. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Sounds rather distubring actually!! Freaky pervs! :p:

ReputationRep:

LOL i wanna know the whole story sounds interestin :p: xoxo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phil23)
    what's this about?!?! sounds like an interesting tale - can someone tell the story from scratch, lol. :rolleyes:
    i can.

there was this teacher (am i allowed to post her pic?) in mine & visesh's private boys school. some boys her attractive in a physical sense.

a boy took a picture on his phone up her skirt (am i allowed to post the pic?).

ReputationRep:
    If not, I think there are mitigating circumstances here, post it!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.