Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    did you send them both together because there are 2 post codes, one for each.

ReputationRep:
    i posted them separately!!

ReputationRep:
    ahhh, they screwed mine up.... I never got the Financial undertaking form.... they're sending it now. but yeh, send them seperatly

ReputationRep:
    Are we supposed to enclose the "Information on Registration for Undergraduates Joining the School in October 2005" notes as well? It says so in the notes, but which form do we enclose it with?

ReputationRep:
    I haven't looked at it properly. Yet. When is the deadline again? Perhaps it's best to hand it in person?

ReputationRep:
    Why should you enclose the "Information on Registration for Undergraduates Joining the School in October 2005"? It's just information, isn't it? There is nothing to fill in anything. I think it's only the 2 forms that need to be sent back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by williamwrigley)
    Why should you enclose the "Information on Registration for Undergraduates Joining the School in October 2005"? It's just information, isn't it? There is nothing to fill in anything. I think it's only the 2 forms that need to be sent back.
    Your are right.

But, I posted both forms together :confused:

ReputationRep:
    ...well...then the worst thing that could happen is that someone in the office has to do some sport and walk to the other office...

ReputationRep:
    I posted them together as i figured the different postcodes were just a typing error. After all, they are both supposed to go to the undergraduate admissions office, and the postcode on the website and all that other documents i received is the WC2A 2AE one. course i think its a good idea just to call and check that they recieved them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arabianmoose)
    I posted them together as i figured the different postcodes were just a typing error. After all, they are both supposed to go to the undergraduate admissions office, and the postcode on the website and all that other documents i received is the WC2A 2AE one. course i think its a good idea just to call and check that they recieved them.

Me too!

I did call them and they said that they had received it...

ReputationRep:
    i haven't returned my forms yet; will send them on Monday.

but on the Undergraduate Student Verfication Form it says: "this form must be returned....to...WC2A 2AE"

and on the Financial Undertaking form it says: "please return this form to...WC2A 2AS".

so send them separately i supposed. However, i would suggest that we should then contact them by email the undergraduate admissions office.

also, for those who have sent the forms in, when did u send them in, and did u receive confimation/other info?

ReputationRep:
    BTW, question for those who have filled it in...

When they say Student/UCAS ID Number, does that mean they want the LSE student number OR the UCAS application number?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hongkongstudent)
    BTW, question for those who have filled it in...

When they say Student/UCAS ID Number, does that mean they want the LSE student number OR the UCAS application number?

im not sure myself but i put the lse student number.

ReputationRep:
    whao whao whoa..... have people just recieved these forms? cos i don't seem to have them and am getting a little worried

ReputationRep:
    everyone should have it. hurry up because you need to send them back before 29 july.

ReputationRep:
    did we get them when we first got our offer packet form LSE(back in like march)?? where they had info on applying for accomodation etc

cos i've recieved nothing since then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leifde)
    did we get them when we first got our offer packet form LSE(back in like march)?? where they had info on applying for accomodation etc

cos i've recieved nothing since then
    no its the pack you get when you have accepted Lse as firm choice. Ring or email them quick especially if you are abroad. If you are an international student you may not need it, im not sure. ask!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by confused?)
    If you are an international student you may not need it, im not sure. ask!
    Nah, I got the forms as well.

ReputationRep:
    Do you sign the financial undertaking form yourself? Or do you get your parents to sign? Coz my parents are paying for my fees.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.