shortsally, you look so gorgeous today :love:

*seduces her, romantically*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GiBB)
    *looks at his 6 gems*
    :mad:
    You have a better avatar than me mr GiBB

ReputationRep:
    ramroff! lol, for this i shall unite with LPk and march a legion of chavs down south.... We'll call upon beekeeper to sneak down in a ship and ambush you on the Thames, then send sqa7, our finest manchester person to call ya batti, and to shout 'yer ma'... so beware :evil: Were coming!

EDIT: the chavs attacked us and we had to abort

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)

Lol ramroff sir you dont need anymore rep, you already have 7 gems, :mad: unless your 2 points of the 8th..

ReputationRep:
    *makes list*

GiBB, Markus, ramroff, Saiyamana

Oh the sheep, the sheeeep, it's still killing me :rofl: I have a really weird mental image now..involving sheep jumping off a hill, being pursued by Welsh farmers :rolleyes: I have bellyache from laughing :p: I'll get over it in a wee mo! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus)
    Lol ramroff sir you dont need anymore rep, you already have 7 gems, :mad: unless your 2 points of the 8th..

a point!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    ramroff! lol, for this i shall unite with LPk and march a legion of chavs down south.... We'll call upon beekeeper to sneak down in a ship and ambush you on the Thames, then send sqa7, our finest manchester person to call ya batti, and to shout 'yer ma'... so beware :evil: Were coming!

EDIT: the chavs attacked us and we had to abort
    *creates a blanket of anti-northern aura around the south and the Society HeadQuarters, a luxurious mansion in Surrey*

ReputationRep:

LOL!

Who'd you have to screw around here to mention rep without being virtually seduced?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shortysally)
    *makes list*

GiBB, Markus, ramroff, Saiyamana

Oh the sheep, the sheeeep, it's still killing me :rofl: I have a really weird mental image now..involving sheep jumping off a hill, being pursued by Welsh farmers :rolleyes: I have bellyache from laughing :p: I'll get over it in a wee mo! :cool:
    *ramroff rubs shortysally on the back erotically as she quivers in lust and bumps his name to the top of the list*

ReputationRep:
    a point!
    You'd screw anything for a bit of rep wouldnt you ramroff

ReputationRep:
    *ramroff rubs shortysally on the back erotically as she quivers in lust and bumps his name to the top of the list*
    *Markus does same with one hand, and with other strokes ramroffs head erotically..

ReputationRep:
    LOL...ramroff, I just DID rep you!!! I told you it didn't have any power! :p:

Markus you raise an interesting point if TSR had sheep posters would he screw them too? :p:

ReputationRep:
    *points out he is the creator of this amazing thread*

*names gets bumbed above all* :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    *Markus does same with one hand, and with other strokes ramroffs head erotically..
    :rofl:

*erotically strokes ramroff's head with one hand, and with the other strokes Markus' head*

ReputationRep:
    Lol

ReputationRep:
    You'd screw anything for a bit of rep wouldnt you ramroff
    *looks at passing sheep rather fondly*

:eek: errrr :p:

ReputationRep:
    which head? :eek:

ReputationRep:

Hi 2 u 2 :mad:

ReputationRep:
    *looks at passing sheep rather fondly*

:eek: errrr :p:
    you'd need to wait a bit for that kind of action ramroff, as because its summer and they dont have their wool, there will be less to grip onto.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.