The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

coolboy17
Muslims are ********s. Messed up the entire planet, from big countries, to small islands.

Ok how have muslims messed up the planet? If you're talking environmentally, fingers can be pointed elsewhere.

And I don't know what you blanked out here but I assume you're insulting me(amongst others) that's not good debating.

coolboy17
We all know that they will not give up, and so we can expect to see more bombings in London. Might as well call it Londistan. In the end though i think it was inevitable that this type of situation would occur, but i am surprised by the way this has spread in the world.

Huh, them and us right? I suppose I get grouped in with murderers who I have nothing in common with.

coolboy17
There are many, young muslims in this country with a anti-west belief and many will commit bombings. You get those, that keep saying 'in it man in it! "bad boy in it bad boiy in it....'" in it man" Im pretty sure that these will all be suicide bombers added together with Islam.

This is pure snobbery.

coolboy17
The situation will get even worser, as many will get completely segregated as i said before, and these will end being the other bombers.

And you're helping by grouping all 'muslims' together?

How is this truth?
As it stands, this topic is bringing in many strong opinions (some totally unsubstantiated and disconnected from truth and reality such as coolboy17 who uses generalisation, that's a definite faux pas for intelligent conversation). So, I would like to ask if one thinks these bombings are due to the Iraq War?

In addition, one would like to add that if we were not in Iraq, and concentrating more on national security would 7/7 or yesterday even occur, or could have been prevented?
Reply 142
Bombings are not to do with Iraq. The deep roots concide with the muslim community, who seem to believe that they are justified in defending their religion whatever the circumstances, ie by using bombs.

In life there are many disagreements, amongst people. In politics there is probably more disagreement then agreement. But in the end it does not give you the right to blow other people up in your own country.
RudyKatoch

In addition, one would like to add that if we were not in Iraq, and concentrating more on national security would 7/7 or yesterday even occur, or could have been prevented?

You can't say that the invasion of Iraq caused the recent incidents [as London Transport puts it] in London, but it made it more likely that such events would happen. As the invasion of Iraq was allegedly carried out in the interests of national security it seems that concentrating on national security may have been one of the triggers.
just look at the world, wherever there are muslims there are problems! Even in turkey, their parliament have fights in the house- i think this just somes up their whole culture, they're animals to put it politely!
Reply 145
futureaussiecto
just look at the world, wherever there are muslims there are problems! Even in turkey, their parliament have fights in the house- i think this just somes up their whole culture, they're animals to put it politely!

lol....animals eh...nice to see ppl are open minded here.......

so i suppose ud turn a blank eye to any true muslim who is kind considerate human being...becos apparently if one is bad...then so are the rest......
Reply 146
futureaussiecto

yeh..politely :eek:
it'd REALLY help if u all stopped tlkng bullshi* to be honest coz u lots dont even know what ur talking about when it comes to islam,its more than what u think it is,its more than what ur fed by the media,islam is a WHOLE,u cant jus pick out things you dont like about it,to understand it and accept it you have to know the full background and details of evrything..as 4 the parliment thing,wht do u mean by they "fight.."
Reply 147
coolboy17
There are many, young muslims in this country with a anti-west belief and many will commit bombings. You get those, that keep saying 'in it man in it! "bad boy in it bad boiy in it....'" in it man" Im pretty sure that these will all be suicide bombers added together with Islam.

How does how people talk have ANYTHING to do with whether they'll become suicide bombers? Please. Your argument is so full of holes I don't even need to pick it to pieces.

A lot of people have a lot of hate for the way the key Western governments have handled things recently, doesn't make them murderers. I don't agree with the way the UK and US governments have handled their foreign policies but this doesn't mean I'm planning on hijacking a plane or strapping explosives to my torso and blowing myself up tomorrow.
A lot of people have a lot of hate for the way the key Western governments have handled things recently, doesn't make them murderers. I don't agree with the way the UK and US governments have handled their foreign policies but this doesn't mean I'm planning on hijacking a plane or strapping explosives to my torso and blowing myself up tomorrow.

Great to know there are some sane people in this mad world :biggrin:

:hugs:
SB
How does how people talk have ANYTHING to do with whether they'll become suicide bombers? Please. Your argument is so full of holes I don't even need to pick it to pieces.

hehe, at least he makes it easier for the rest of us.
Reply 150
thebucketwoman
hehe, at least he makes it easier for the rest of us.

I was going to neg him... but maybe I should make that pos rep... :confused:
futureaussiecto

I've yet to see you put anything politely.

Coolboy, you have yet to reply to anything I've posted in reply to you, EVER.
Reply 152
ayaan
I've yet to see you put anything politely.

Coolboy, you have yet to reply to anything I've posted in reply to you, EVER.

I think anyone with an IQ above single figures messes with his head. :rolleyes:
SB
I think anyone with an IQ above single figures messes with his head. :rolleyes:

I don't want to be a bitch but...
He's always wrong, but I never saw how hateful he was til this thread.
Reply 154
ayaan
I don't want to be a bitch but...
He's always wrong, but I never saw how hateful he was til this thread.

Oh go on... it's only coolboy, he's nothing more than a troll, not worth the effort tbh. It's this sort of hatred (West or East) which leads to the mess we're in.
Reply 155
Islam needs to be understood by muslims and nonmuslims alike so that they could form genuine opinions about it.

http://www.iidb.org/vbb/showthread.php?t=129897
Reply 156
Arghh **** it im pissed off, with this terrorism ******** .

If you want to be a suicide bomber and blow the trains up then go ahead and do it. I dont give a toss.

If you want to be a terrorist then be one. If you want to ruin this world then go ahead, I dont care.

In the end we will see where the truth lies.
Okay, when has anyone on these forums said, I''ll be a terrorist and I don't care what you say'?

Calm down and stop being so childish.
Reply 158
coolboy17
Arghh **** it im pissed off, with this terrorism bu ******.

If you want to be a suicide bomber and blow the trains up then go ahead and do it. I dont give a toss.

If you want to be a terrorist then be one. If you want to ruin this world then go ahead, I dont care.

In the end we will see where the truth lies.

whoa......calm down!yes u must care becos ur posting on this thread and u wnt ur opinions seen...no??

nobody here wants to be a terrorist...who exactly r u directing this at???
coolboy17

i think you would if someone you knew was killed because of it :eek:

there is so much crap in this thread, all people need to get over is these stupid generalisations of muslims and terrorists - you cannot say that a whole religion is the cause of terrorism.
I think terrorism is partly because of all the inequality in the world - they obviously resent the way the world is in the West and what the West has done in the past (i.e. invading Iraq).
I may be wrong but if every government actually respected human rights then maybe we would live in peace.
It is quite worrying that the suicide bombers in London were homegrown - they obviously resented the way their life was in the West and so felt so strongly about it they felt the need to actually talk their own (and other people's) lives.

Latest

Trending

Trending