Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The most ive evr spent is about £80 in 2 weeks! But so do my friends so it doesnt seem that weird here! XxX

ReputationRep:
    i send between 8-30 txts a day, more sometimes, i'm addicted!

ReputationRep:
    im on that o2 300 free texts thingy. so i try and do 10 a day. some days i do about three, others can go on until about 30 :s

ReputationRep:
    I used to be really bad but now i only send 5 a day..however there is one bloke who i text constantly and i send him about 10 a day, plus we ring each other and talk on msn..do it depends if hes on msn and if im playing hard to get ;o)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawrence)
    I used to be really bad but now i only send 5 a day..however there is one bloke who i text constantly and i send him about 10 a day, plus we ring each other and talk on msn..do it depends if hes on msn and if im playing hard to get ;o)
    r u a bloke or a gal "playng hard to get" - u courting

ReputationRep:
    tooooooooo many...

ReputationRep:
    i'm on o2 contract n get 500 free a month. tend to use 'em all!

ReputationRep:
    This is the free site that you can get free texts, so easy to use.

http://www.cbfsms.com/

hanna

ReputationRep:
    i want to go to one of them rehab clinic for people who text alot just to see what they do hahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hd7481)
    This is the free site that you can get free texts, so easy to use.

http://www.cbfsms.com/

hanna
    Hey tried out that site its really good thanks mate!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, someone pm'd me and asked to post on the site. Will pay more attention next time!

ReputationRep:
    Is that site really free or does it charge the receiver of the text message? It looks good.

I normally text about once or twice a day, apart from when I'm in a conversation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    Is that site really free or does it charge the receiver of the text message? It looks good.

I normally text about once or twice a day, apart from when I'm in a conversation.
    i have used the site to text my b/f from it loads, and he recieved them instantly and hasnt had to pay a thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hd7481)
    i have used the site to text my b/f from it loads, and he recieved them instantly and hasnt had to pay a thing.
    Ah very good, thanks!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.