Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4659329.stm

man, this one kid outsmarted enough people...creating world havaac! Genius, be it used in a bad way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phil23)
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4659329.stm

man, this one kid outsmarted enough people...creating world havaac! Genius, be it used in a bad way.
    I'm smarter....

ReputationRep:
    not that smart... he got caught

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TKR)
    not that smart... he got caught
    He's smarter than you :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~CookieMonster~)
    He's smarter than you :rolleyes:
    what makes you say that?

ReputationRep:
    There is no way he is smart.... if he were, he would never be a fool and create malicious worms

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TKR)
    what makes you say that?
    Because your dumb....

ReputationRep:
    ^^^ does that mean all criminals are not smart? even the ones who are continually not caught??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    There is no way he is smart.... if he were, he would never be a fool and create malicious worms
    my thoughts exactly - hes not a genius - hes a complete and utter ba***rd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~CookieMonster~)
    Because you're dumb....
    okay

*pats on head*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TKR)
    okay

*pats on head*
    I meant to spell it wrong!!!!! I was dumbing it down for you again!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doragas)
    ^^^ does that mean all criminals are not smart? even the ones who are continually not caught??

yep, they cant find any other way of making money, so resort to petty stealing. Anyone can be a successful criminal, you just need to know what you are doing.

Also, criminal gangs usually maintain a high amount of power by making people fear them, you dont need much intelligence to do that!

ReputationRep:
    im sorry but i totally disagree with you. Of course i do not agree with with he has done by creating the worm and malicious virus, but how can you deny him intelligence??? as a 17year old he brought down computers across the world, he got microsoft to place $250 000 on his head. He wrote the program himself, he isnt one of thos "script kiddies" the guys a criminal, but a damn smart one.

ReputationRep:
    He's not smart...he's a computer geek. (With bad fashion sense by the looks of that picture. )

ReputationRep:
    computer geeks arent smart??? i think it is safe to assume that the 21st century is dominated by technology and more spefically computers. What are you using right now? the fact that computers are such a part of our lives are a demonstration to the hard work that "computer geeks" have put in. Computers are amazing machines, and a large percentage of people in the world rely upon them.

ReputationRep:
    computer geeks arent smart??? i think it is safe to assume that the 21st century is dominated by technology and more spefically computers. What are you using right now? the fact that computers are such a part of our lives are a demonstration to the hard work that "computer geeks" have put in. Computers are amazing machines, and a large percentage of people in the world rely upon them.
    Of course technology is a big part of today's world, I don't dispute that. But I disagree that all computer geeks are smart...I know plenty who are really, not all that clever. They spend their whole life cooped up with a machine, but outside of that, aren't the brightest people; certainly not the stupidest, but to be honest, the majority that I know of, aren't that intelligent.

ReputationRep:
    It was probably his gay lover that wrote the worm, and the gay lover threatened to show mummy and daddy the erotic videos they made of their nights of passion if he didnt take the blame...thats what i tihnk anyway.

ReputationRep:
    he is smart.. but lacks responsibility.

overall, hes considered, dunno =D

ReputationRep:
    Lol. And I like how you avoid the swear censors there.

It was probably his gay lover that wrote the worm, and the gay lover threatened to show mummy and daddy the erotic videos they made of their nights of passion if he didnt take the blame...thats what i tihnk anyway.
    Aah...it clicks into place now. :p:

ReputationRep:
    The smart ones are the ones that never get caught..

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.