The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
this might be old but they are doing it again. wtf
Reply 2
Israel's health ministry said all harvesting was now done with permission.
Somehow, this is so hard to believe. Then again you can never trust these people.
Reply 3

Urgh, the guardian. They are so left wing its almost ridiculous..
Bastard, *****.
Reply 5
Mr Phil
Urgh, the guardian. They are so left wing its almost ridiculous..

you are so pathetic. its about people's lives being disrespected not about this stupid left/right crap. israel admitted it themselves, this is not speculation. if you want me to quote right wing sources so be it, but thats not the issue.
Reply 6
MJlover
you are so pathetic. its about people's lives being disrespected not about this stupid left/right crap. israel admitted it themselves, this is not speculation. if you want me to quote right wing sources so be it, but thats not the issue.

And i suppose you would argue that the Palestinians always respect the Israeli's?

And for the record, im not right wing. I'm not some daily fail reading, BNP supporting thug...

I'm just pointing that out that whilst the Guardian does love attack israel and everything they do, they both are as bad as each other, and by only printing one side of the story, they are trying to distort things.

Like all good hacks come to think of it.. :h::
Reply 7
So they took organs from dead people?

You guys dislike the fact that they took organs from dead people?
Wow you people are going to hate the Welsh!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/8420678.stm
Reply 8
Teaddict
So they took organs from dead people?

You guys dislike the fact that they took organs from dead people?
Wow you people are going to hate the Welsh!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/8420678.stm

They took oragns without permission. In Wales your permission is assumed and there is a way to opt out of the scheme if you object to it.
So they took organs from dead people to improve the lives of living thats bad?
Reply 10
Sakujo
They took oragns without permission. In Wales your permission is assumed and there is a way to opt out of the scheme if you object to it.

I was actually joking... :woo:
Reply 11
Right>Left

Yes, if they don't have the permission of the person or their family. They've got no right to just take someone's body and use it how they want.
Reply 12
People who care what happens to their bodies after they die baffle me.
Right>Left

Yes. Your body is your own, whether you are alive or dead. No body automatically has the right to mutilate it just because you are no longer alive. Of course that's bad.
moregano
Yes, if they don't have the permission of the person or their family. They've got no right to just take someone's body and use it how they want.

But its done with permission now so theres no problem.
menagerie
Yes. Your body is your own, whether you are alive or dead. No body automatically has the right to mutilate it just because you are no longer alive. Of course that's bad.

So would you rather people suffered a worse quality if life? Also its done with permission.
Stories like this ALMOST make me want to support 'palestine'
Reply 17

Yet the guardian mitigates the fact that this was done to everyone, Jews, Palestinians, etc.. informally, behind the eye of the establishment, and when this was exposed, the practice was quickly finished. A similar row occured in Brittain.
Axes
Yet the guardian mitigates the fact that this was done to everyone, Jews, Palestinians, etc.. informally, behind the eye of the establishment, and when this was exposed, the practice was quickly finished. A similar row occured in Brittain.

Thats the way of the palestine supporters!
Reply 19
Right>Left
But its done with permission now so theres no problem.

Yes now it's done with permission, but the whole point of this article and thread is that it was something bad that happened in the past. We don't go around saying "oh never mind about the holocaust, Hitler's not killing people anymore so it's all ok and let's just pretend it never happened".

Latest

Trending

Trending