Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I don't like debating with you Bismarck, I can never tell whether your online or not. Why do you have such 'special' privileges?

If its my computers fault then I hold my head in shame and apologise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viper)
    I don't like debating with you Bismarck, I can never tell whether your online or not. Why do you have such 'special' privileges?

But its not my computers is it? So I take it all back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viper)
    It depends what your views are of extremism, I don't believe that following Islam to the extreme would lead me thinking the way the terrorists do, which is terrorise and kill innocent people. In fact these Islamists would kill me if i told them different. We get shafted both ways.
    Do you want to be governed by Shari'a?

Perhaps Allah favors me? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    He's appearing offline, you can do that in user cp. If you subscribe you can see who's doing it, but if you don't subscribe, then you can tell by the way they respond even though they're "offline". It's not a big secret.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren)
    He's appearing offline, you can do that in user cp. If you subscribe you can see who's doing it, but if you don't subscribe, then you can tell by the way they respond even though they're "offline". It's not a big secret.
    Don't tell him Allah's secrets.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bismarck)
    :eek: you mean d. d is the God of this forum. Heresy... :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren)
    :eek: you mean d. d is the God of this forum. Heresy... :p:
    Allah is Arabic for d.

ReputationRep:
    I just read the entire thread from your (Bismarck) answer to the North Korea problem..

Why does our intelligence suck so bad.

We fought the Germans, their intelligence shocked us.

We fought the Russians, we were way behind.

We sought help from the Israelis, who knew everything about everyone.

We went to war with Iraq, and we found out that our reasoning was simply incorrect (though I'm not saying the war was a complete mistake).

We've been on top for quite a lot of years - why does our intelligence suck so?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikdboy)
    I just read the entire thread from your (Bismarck) answer to the North Korea problem..

We fought the Germans, their intelligence shocked us.

We fought the Russians, we were way behind.

We sought help from the Israelis, who knew everything about everyone.

We went to war with Iraq, and we found out that our reasoning was simply incorrect (though I'm not saying the war was a complete mistake).

We've been on top for quite a lot of years - why does our intelligence suck so?
    Because the best intelligence comes from spies, and it's physically impossible to infiltrate North Korea (and Iraq before then), especially given the lack of North Koreans living in the US. It is a sad reality that the more free the country the easier it is infiltrate and vice versa.

(Original post by spikdboy)
    Because Robert Torricelli, former leftist senator and current felon from New Jersey proposed and backed legislation that essentially cut the balls off the CIA.....Clinton signed the bill.

Torricelli didn't like the CIA gathering intelligence from information laden scum, his legislation curtailed their intelligence gathering activities, in that they were not allowed to gather intel from the bad boys....you know, like terrorists, soldiers of fortune, freedom fighters, the mafia, pool room dudes etc etc.

Put another way, they can only gather intel from people who don't know anything.......that's why the CIA sucks

A saying shared in common between Jews and Arabs is
    "yum asal..yum basal" - "a day honey...a day onions"

That sums up last Wednesday - jubilation over winning the Olympic bid and last Thursday, desolation over the London bombings.

Ironic.

ReputationRep:
    Do you want to be governed by Shari'a?
    Don't know, I'll have to research it a bit more.

Perhaps Allah favors me? :eek:
    Well perhaps He does, n good for u I say. But I was actually being genuine about why you can appear offline and still post, in a sarcastic way of course but sorry if u missed the sarcasm.

Thank you for your input Lauren, I appreciate u sharing this big secret with us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viper)
    Don't worry I'm not offended, just thought I'd give ya a head ****!

But just one more head **** please...

What if one of the IRA members becomes a Muslim but his intention is still only to liberate Northern Ireland, by your former definition (Islamist - A generic term for a Muslim terrorist) that member can also be termed an Islamist, by your latter definition (The only thing that unites the Islamists is their claim to be acting in the name of Islam) that member isn't an Islamist. Which definition are you sticking with, the former or the latter?
    Bismarck you fail to give me a straight answer, its a simple yes or no, would that member of the IRA be an Islamist?

ReputationRep:
    Too late I already know :eek:

Were you trying to offend me? :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Douglas)
    Because Robert Torricelli, former leftist senator and current felon from New Jersey proposed and backed legislation that essentially cut the balls off the CIA.....Clinton signed the bill.

Torricelli didn't like the CIA gathering intelligence from information laden scum, his legislation curtailed their intelligence gathering activities, in that they were not allowed to gather intel from the bad boys....you know, like terrorists, soldiers of fortune, freedom fighters, the mafia, pool room dudes etc etc.

Put another way, they can only gather intel from people who don't know anything.......that's why the CIA sucks
    I wonder where the intelligence for Sadams 45min nuclear launch capability came from... :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viper)
    I wonder where the intelligence for Sadams 45min nuclear launch capability came from... :ninja:
    Nuclear launch, where was that in the dossier?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vienna)
    Nuclear launch, where was that in the dossier?
    Whatever you know what I meant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viper)
    Whatever you know what I meant
    No, im sorry I didnt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vienna)
    No, im sorry I didnt.
    If u wanna play the dumb ass then thats fine by me, but there was something about Sadam having the ability to strike within 45mins or something of the sort. Since you know the dossier so well, why don't you clarify for me the above.

ReputationRep:
    Got it,

"intelligence indicates that the Iraqi military are able to deploy chemical and biological weapons within 45 minutes of an order to do so". This was what Hutton said.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.