Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearTheThunder)
    hey I've just done all my GCSEs plus two early AS exams i am allowed to sit around drinking coffee for a while
    I'm one to talk. I got up at 10am today. 10am. I know. Still can't find a job so I'm just as big of a bum.

ReputationRep:
    i am already occupied with studenty stuff!
    Studenty stuff? In the summer? Go out and get piissed you idiot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Billistic)
    you took the time out to draw us a lil sketch...?

go get a job you bum...
    I think the sketch is pretty good, would have been better if force applied on back of chair was included in the diagram so smart people can make an evaluation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus)
    I think the sketch is pretty good, would have been better if force applied on back of chair was included in the diagram so smart people can make an evaluation.
    No, the sketch was crap. The diagram has broken so many laws of physics it's practically a criminal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trixx)
    No, the sketch was crap. The diagram has broken so many laws of physics it's practically a criminal.
    sketch

(n) simple drawing or painting, often a rough draft for a future work

ReputationRep:
    sketch

(n) simple drawing or painting, often a rough draft for a future work
    for a sketch it wasnt bad

ReputationRep:
    for a sketch it wasnt bad
    it was also 3am

ReputationRep:
    yes and...
    crap
    1.An annoying turd that floats in the bottom of your toilet and after 100000 flushes its still there
    2. poor quality

Ignore the first definition.
    Sourcerban dictionary

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trixx)
    yes and...
    crap
    1.An annoying turd that floats in the bottom of your toilet and after 100000 flushes its still there
    2. poor quality

Ignore the first definition.
    Sourcerban dictionary
    poor quality + rough draft = cancelled out to become "sketch" which is perfectly acceptable

ReputationRep:
    Whats the point in saying a sketch is crap, it's supposed to be crap hence the word 'sketch' as long as people get the idea of what happened its fine.

ReputationRep:
    Whats the point in saying a sketch is crap, it's supposed to be crap hence the word 'sketch' as long as people get the idea of what happened its fine.
    :toofunny: next time I'll be sure to make a high resolution animated CGI of the incident from all angles, including a special angle of inside the chair

ReputationRep:
    Yes agreed. But looking at the sketch of the chair in question it is impossible to see how it stayed upright before the tragic accident which resulted in the spilling of some precious precious coffee. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    :toofunny: next time I'll be sure to make a high resolution animated CGI of the incident from all angles, including a special angle of inside the chair
    lol at least then you wouldnt have people telling you it was crap, and it wouldnt be a sketch anymore

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trixx)
    Yes agreed. But looking at the sketch of the chair in question it is impossible to see how it stayed upright before the tragic accident which resulted in the spilling of some precious precious coffee. :cool:
    but the sketch shows the back of his chair ****ed up. Thats all we need to know. HTT already explained how it happened so all is good

ReputationRep:
    That would be brilliant.

ReputationRep:
    :toofunny: I'm already underweight
    like this guy? :P

http://www.thamike.com/fn_images/fat_anorexic.jpg
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    ooooooooh i don't know about that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrOdiGy_)
    like this guy? :P

http://www.thamike.com/fn_images/fat_anorexic.jpg
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Not particularly, why does he look American..

ReputationRep:
    Not particularly, why does he look American..
    Because hes fat and likes it?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 9, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.