Turn on thread page Beta

Team to build and Develope a Student Site watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi Everyone,

I am looking to gather a team of a few people to help me build and develope a site. The site is orginally just a photo archive of my adventures at Essex University, however I am now exteneding it and building "UNI Handbook" a massive guide to applying and being at uni.

At the moment there is no financial incentive, however Endsleigh Student Insurance may be interested in sponsoring it as I have a few contacts high up. In which case any revenue will be split as some reward for time put in. Probably only beer money to start with but if it takes off then who knows.

The address is http://www.kickupafuss.com - goto the UNI handbook link on the first page or second. See what you think and if you'd like to get involved e-mail me. [email protected] / msn: [email protected]

It doesn't matter if you are 15 and only just thinking about going or 26 and finished... all input and thoughts will build a better site.

Look forward to hearing from you.
    Sam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samatessex)
    Hi Everyone,

I am looking to gather a team of a few people to help me build and develope a site. The site is orginally just a photo archive of my adventures at Essex University, however I am now exteneding it and building "UNI Handbook" a massive guide to applying and being at uni.

At the moment there is no financial incentive, however Endsleigh Student Insurance may be interested in sponsoring it as I have a few contacts high up. In which case any revenue will be split as some reward for time put in. Probably only beer money to start with but if it takes off then who knows.

The address is www.kickupafuss.com - goto the UNI handbook link on the first page or second. See what you think and if you'd like to get involved e-mail me. [email protected] / msn: [email protected]

It doesn't matter if you are 15 and only just thinking about going or 26 and finished... all input and thoughts will build a better site.

Look forward to hearing from you.
    Sam
    I'll apply. Cause I am a bit bored of UKL at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    I may write something for mature students applying to university, but can't say for sure right now.

a.

ReputationRep:
    That's fine, any input small or large will be appreciated.

Drop me an e-mail so I've got yours and then just let me know when you want to if you do.

[email protected]

or just add me to msn

[email protected]

ReputationRep:
    Do you need webhosting?

http://www.tsohost.co.uk

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.