Team to build and Develope a Student Site

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Samatessex
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hi Everyone,

I am looking to gather a team of a few people to help me build and develope a site. The site is orginally just a photo archive of my adventures at Essex University, however I am now exteneding it and building "UNI Handbook" a massive guide to applying and being at uni.

At the moment there is no financial incentive, however Endsleigh Student Insurance may be interested in sponsoring it as I have a few contacts high up. In which case any revenue will be split as some reward for time put in. Probably only beer money to start with but if it takes off then who knows.

The address is http://www.kickupafuss.com - goto the UNI handbook link on the first page or second. See what you think and if you'd like to get involved e-mail me. [email protected] / msn: [email protected]

It doesn't matter if you are 15 and only just thinking about going or 26 and finished... all input and thoughts will build a better site.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Sam
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Samatessex)
Hi Everyone,

I am looking to gather a team of a few people to help me build and develope a site. The site is orginally just a photo archive of my adventures at Essex University, however I am now exteneding it and building "UNI Handbook" a massive guide to applying and being at uni.

At the moment there is no financial incentive, however Endsleigh Student Insurance may be interested in sponsoring it as I have a few contacts high up. In which case any revenue will be split as some reward for time put in. Probably only beer money to start with but if it takes off then who knows.

The address is www.kickupafuss.com - goto the UNI handbook link on the first page or second. See what you think and if you'd like to get involved e-mail me. [email protected] / msn: [email protected]

It doesn't matter if you are 15 and only just thinking about going or 26 and finished... all input and thoughts will build a better site.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Sam
I'll apply. Cause I am a bit bored of UKL at the moment.
Allotriophagy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I may write something for mature students applying to university, but can't say for sure right now.

a.
Samatessex
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
That's fine, any input small or large will be appreciated.

Drop me an e-mail so I've got yours and then just let me know when you want to if you do.

[email protected]

or just add me to msn

[email protected]
dazmanultra
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Do you need webhosting?

http://www.tsohost.co.uk
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (38)
8.12%
Confident (63)
13.46%
Indifferent (65)
13.89%
Unsure (117)
25%
Worried (185)
39.53%

Watched Threads