The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
NDGAARONDI
As I am keen for all home nations to do well in sport I wish to be put forward for two non-English sides, Coleraine FC for Northern Ireland and Cork City for the Republic of Ireland. :biggrin:

I'll second that. C'mon the stripes! :biggrin:
Can I represent Hearts for Scotland please? :biggrin:
i would say i support everton...although thats hard to admit at the moment! lol
i dont live near liverpool, but my best mates are from liverpool and support everton and they took me to my first match (crystal palace this year)!!!!!
Reply 183
I support the Pride of Anglia (that's Norwich City :p: )
The 'Red Devils' :biggrin:
Reply 185
I propose Stirling Albion for Scottish representatives
Reply 186
nottingham forest for me! megson is our king!
Reply 187
so who do you think will win the championship (don't be bias towards your own club-be realistic). I know we had this question in a thread recently but i thought i'd put it in a poll anyway
well it ain't gonna be leeds.
the Blades surely

ollie :biggrin:
Sheffield United, purely because they now have Super David Unsworth.. haha and I'm going to Sheffield for uni so I suppose that counts as bias.. I may go to a match in my Everton shirt and see if Rhino spots me!
Reply 191
where's "other" i say Norwich! (i hope :biggrin:)
Reply 192
list is updated...
Rotherham United, although I have only one game left before a long break for uni. :frown:

UP THE MILLERS!
none of the above

HULL CITY FC
Doncaster Rovers, and ditto about one last league match before I'm uni bound. :frown: But Man City tonight at home in the cup. *fingers crossed for a giant killing* Come on you Re-eds!
And you did pretty well, really. :p:
How's life in Cambridge treating you Charl? :p:

I support Man U. Don't ever forget it.
I'm not in Cambridge.
Charlottie
I'm not in Cambridge.

:eek: Why ever not?

Latest