• View Poll Results: liverpool vs west ham cup final vote for the winner
    west ham
    39.02%
    liverpool
    60.98%

ReputationRep:
    Andy Todd is a fairly nasty bloke. LOL

ReputationRep:
    Portsmouth is the only ground i have EVER been to where the home fans have been more vocal than the away... Except for when Fulham brought about 5 people and a goat to Ewood Park .

ReputationRep:
    A lot of southern sides support is less vocal. Why do you think Highbury is dubbed the library? Thing is, the support depends on the opposition. It seems better against West Ham or Arsenal.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's damn right outrageous. Those supporters of Liverpool Football Club have put shame upon the club. Those set of fans went to Uniteds ground, used THEIR facility, abused Manchester United players AND FANS, glorifying death. All you scousers should be ashamed, disgusted and embarassed.
    Yeh ok so we Manchester United fans did just about the same thing, but what you need to get into your heads is that this is Manchester United! It's different and you do not deserve respect. It's us that deserve the respect.

Hang your heads in shame.... ALL OF YOU SCOUSE LITTLE ****ES! :mad:

Build a bonfire,
    Build a bonfire,
    Put the Scousers on the top,
    Put the city in the middle,
    And then burn the ****ing lot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by English and proud)
    I think it's damn right outrageous. Those supporters of Liverpool Football Club have put shame upon the club. Those set of fans went to Uniteds ground, used THEIR facility, abused Manchester United players AND FANS, glorifying death. All you scousers should be ashamed, disgusted and embarassed.
    Yeh ok so we Manchester United fans did just about the same thing, but what you need to get into your heads is that this is Manchester United! It's different and you do not deserve respect. It's us that deserve the respect.

Build a bonfire,
    Build a bonfire,
    erm, wtf?

Both sets of hooligans are as bad as eachother. None of them are "true" football fans. Tarring every Liverpool supporter with the same brush is awfully unfair as 99.9% of them are there for the football, not the vandalism.

ReputationRep:

Build a bonfire,
    Build a bonfire,
    Oh dear god. I hope to hell you are being sarcastic.
    Im not going to justify that moronic argument with a response, im just going to leave it up here so everyone can see how much of a prick you are.
    Deary me.
    Infact, feck it. Im not letting this stand. Why dont we deserve respect you cretin? How dare you insult the dead 96, how dare you take such a moronic little stance on something so sensitve. How can you possibly justify demanding respect for your tragedy if you refuse to acknowledge liverpools?

ReputationRep:
    Personally I dont think the "you did it to us first" argument is justified in this instance, the whole lot is pathetic...

What annoys me is the fact that when i said i had no respect for Hillsborough on here a couple of weeks back, i got a complete roasting from all the Liverpool fans, yet now they stoop to the same level as me, annoy me somewhat. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ciderpeter)
    Personally I dont think the "you did it to us first" argument is justified in this instance, the whole lot is pathetic...

What annoys me is the fact that when i said i had no respect for Hillsborough on here a couple of weeks back, i got a complete roasting from all the Liverpool fans, yet now they stoop to the same level as me, annoy me somewhat. :confused:
    We are not using the 'You did it First' to justify it, just to remind them they have no moral high ground to insult us.
    Secondly, you were not roasted by anyone on here who took part in the munich scrawlings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ciderpeter)
    Portsmouth is the only ground i have EVER been to where the home fans have been more vocal than the away... Except for when Fulham brought about 5 people and a goat to Ewood Park .
    Yeah, Fratton Park is an amazing atmosphere. Pompey out-sing everyone :cool:

ReputationRep:
    We won't hear the audio track til Moyles airs it on May 29th but I would expect whoever wrote the lyrics could fit the new words to the music, even if it ended up not matching the meter of the original song.

ReputationRep:

Build a bonfire,
    Build a bonfire,
    Yes it is different. Your superiors we are, c0ck.

ReputationRep:
    Ban them both and the Chelsea chavs

ReputationRep:
    Boll ocks to you!

DO THESE SONGS SOUND FAMILIAR!

"96 wasn't enough"
    "Murderers"
    "Are you watching michael shields"
    "in your liverpool slums you look for your food in the bins"
    "Build a bonfire put the scousers on the top"
    "Walk on, walk on, with a pen in your hand and you'll never get a job"

ReputationRep:
    calderstonesLFC, you need to get your facts right. Saying united fans sing about hillsbourogh every time they meet is absolute rubbish, complete and utter *******s (also tells me you dont go, part-time supporter). I may have slated liverpool fans but at least i used facts, you making up things like that suggests you have to lie to justify your argument.
    At OT, united never sing about hillsbourough, and i know first hand because i have a season ticket, at liverpool, sometimes people have tried but have been quickly told by united fans that that is out of order, fact.

Are our fans saints, no course not. Do our fans hate liverpool, yeh, i hate the robbin lot.

But the difference between what happened at united last week is this. Firstly, it was the volume of disgraceful behaviour, yeh united fans may graffiti and do a few things, but with liverpool writing was everywhere. If the volume of united's bad behaviour is so bad then why does the behaviour of your fans excite the interest of the Daily Express, The Mail, etc etc. United are hated, if the press had anything to go on, they would publish it! Secondly, George Best has only recently passed away (to me its irrespective how long ago), writing things glad about death is aweful. Thirdly, united were not even playing.

We could do this all day, in your mind you believe that united fans are just as bad as liverpools, in my mind i know that is not the case. Every club has the minority of *****, from the events over the last week or so, liverpool just have a few more.

Park Park Wherever you may be
    You eat dogs in your home country
    Could be worse
    Could be scouse
    Eating rats in your council house

ReputationRep:
    sebas black, 'disgracing fellow united fans'!!!! If you think what i wrote in my original post is a disgrace, please dont put yourself next to me as a 'united fan', put down the prawn sandwich and take yourself to a game or two.

What did i write that was out of order? Chelsea play the best football in the league, they deserved to win, they ran united over the park, i think my post was fair. They were bought by a russian (and i wouldnt give em stick, but when they wave money at you in matches it pisses me off), they have never won a treble, and they were sung out by less thatn 3000 united fans, where have i been disgraceful.

ReputationRep:
    ^ Like OMG STFU.

ReputationRep:
    Thick *******s :laugh: !

I would have clicked onto the sarcasm in a flash!:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Viduka, he is a monster.

Gascoine... had his fair share of hardman rep.

ReputationRep:
    Whenever we get humiliated in a football match, we also use the "our support is better than yours argument"... shame your teams footballing ability isnt.

ReputationRep:
    the last 16's easy 'cause we've got Wayne Rooney eeeeee
    Think they may have to change that line. haha

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2006

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.