The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Can I be added to the list at the front please? I have posted before, it just hasn't been done, and my poor Club are left appearing to be unrepresented. It's Rotherham United if that saves time.
Reply 221
can you add me as a woking supporter as well
lets hope they continue the streak and beat nottenham forest on tuesday
Reply 222
sorry bout the slackness! been busy sortin out uni matters...list is now updated... :biggrin:
Why am i still not under Blackburn then. :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 224
ahhhh but you are!
Thanks, to be pedantic we're red and white rather than just red, but meh, it's better than not existing. :p:
Reply 226
Charlottie
Thanks, to be pedantic we're red and white rather than just red, but meh, it's better than not existing. :p:

awwwww cmmmon give me a break....

:p:
Sheffield Wednesday supporter as you could probably tell from my signature :-)
olliemccowan
the Blades surely

ollie :biggrin:

Would agree there, and this is hardly bias for me as I'm a Wednesday girl!!!! Hate to say it but they're doing amazingly well at the moment and they're six points clear as I speak. :frown: Would prefer Luton to get it though :smile:
^ We're gonna win the league, we're gonna win the league and now you're gonna believe us, we're gonna win the league. :biggrin:

Far too early to say but we do look good. :biggrin:

Gem
yeah yeah all right - damn blades doing so well :mad: fingers crossed we'll be challenging for promotion in a couple of years time (and i mean the premiership before you say anything about not staying up this season :p: )
sheffield wednesday
Realistically Sheffield United.

Hopefully Wolves.
Luton Town I hope :wink:
Reply 234
I won't say Southampton because I support them...mainly because we havn't got a good striker and rupert lowe has no idea how to run a football club...he runs it like a normal business when a football club is ANYTHING but...honestly...why won't he spend any money? saving it for a rainy day? what a smacktard
Wednesday will stay up this season and anyone from a number of teams can win the league. It is such a crap standard.

Gem
leedsblade
Wednesday will stay up this season and anyone from a number of teams can win the league. It is such a crap standard.

Gem

Its a damn sight more interesting than the monopolised Premiership which continually generates predictable results and, worse, games. :boring:
Reply 237
LauraJane14
Its a damn sight more interesting than the monopolised Premiership which continually generates predictable results and, worse, games. :boring:

Erm... Wigan 1 Newcastle 0, West Brom 2 Arsenal 1, Fulham 2 Liverpool 0.

Not really some predictable results there.
^ Championship still more interesting...we don't know who will win the league unlike the prem for a start.

Gem
Reply 239
leedsblade
^ Championship still more interesting...we don't know who will win the league unlike the prem for a start.

Gem

That's because the Championship is weaker than it has been for years. Sheffield United are running away with it so far, but they'll probably fall away as they usually do.:rolleyes:

I think Palace will win it purely because of their strike power. Although Cardiff could be a good outside bet, maybe not to win but they do have by far the most talented player in the league, who on his day can beat any team in that division.

Latest