Turn on thread page Beta

Archive FTBL/0002/REC/HPOO watch

• View Poll Results: liverpool vs west ham cup final vote for the winner
    west ham
    39.02%
    liverpool
    60.98%

ReputationRep:
    He does seem to score and assist alot doesn't he?!?!?!?!??!

ReputationRep:
    Certainly staking his claim for a FA Cup final place. I hope he stays.

ReputationRep:
    Took almost a century but finally a decent atmosphere generated at Highbury

Just kiddin (kinda). LOL Spurs.

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, it was a magical day. So perfect in so many ways.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, that looked a very highly emotional momment at highbury.
    Congratulations, you have the best player in the world in the form of henry.

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool and Arsenal kiss each other's butt big time.

Maybe we (Man Utd) should form an alliance with Chelsea as the two most hated teams in football.

Then again maybe not.

ReputationRep:
    Tottenham...Wafa cup....:laugh:

ReputationRep:
    well sounds like a brilliant game at highbury. i am a big time utd fan and it hurts to say this but well done.

ReputationRep:
    Kiss each others butt's?
    Maybe we do. Maybe it all goes back to the hillsborough tragedy, when arsenal were due to play a couple of days after Hillsborough and after getting Wimbledons agreement Arsenal told the FA that they were postponing the match. The FA said they'd forfeit the points and the arsenal board basically told them to get lost and called the radio who contacted the FA for their side. An hour later the FA (or I suppose it would have been the Football League then?) announced all football would be suspended. That didn't go un-noticed on Merseyside, and neither did the number of Gooners that were at Anfield the next day to pay their respects.
    And I think what sealed it was when the Arsenal players came out in thatlast match with those bunches of flowers for the crowd. An incredibly gesture that was somehow perfect.

ReputationRep:
    Chimbonda to Spurs, has just handed in a transfer request after today's game at Highbury.

ReputationRep:
    Spurs only have themselves to blame by dropping many points in the last minutes in a few games this season. It's been a great season for them while Arsenal has a mediocre season in the league i.e finishing with 20 points less and 2 places down while Spurs jumped 4 places and achieved a place in Europe next season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sharpshooter)
    Liverpool and Arsenal kiss each other's butt big time.

Maybe we (Man Utd) should form an alliance with Chelsea as the two most hated teams in football.

Then again maybe not.
    Talk about it, but Man Utd and Chelsea already have a small alliance in the form of Alex Ferguson and Mourinho, Jose has a lot of respect for Alex. plus we all know him and Wenger don't see eye to eye and he's probably sick of Liverpool after playing 10 times in 2 seasons.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Anyone watching the conference play offs now on Sky Sports 1

ReputationRep:
    I'm proud that they're not in the champions league..

Edmundo was a psycho.

ReputationRep:
    Hasan Sas in Galatasaray (Turkey) is a maniac! He will kill you...seriously!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calderstonesLFC)
    Had a fiver on Barca-Espanyol to finish 2-0.
    Happy days.
    Thats exactly what I did. I put a fiver on them winning 2-0 and 40 on them winning the match. Got 111 quid back

ReputationRep:
    arsenal without henry next season - intertoto.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silence)
    arsenal without henry next season - intertoto.
    Agreed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Essex Jay)
    Tottenham...Wafa cup....:laugh:
    lol

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2006

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.