Archive FTBL/0002/REC/HPOO watch

• View Poll Results: liverpool vs west ham cup final vote for the winner
    west ham
    39.02%
    liverpool
    60.98%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reloaded)
    i wonder if Spurs ate lasagne before they played Grimsby, Leicester and Sunderland. They are an embarrassment to the Southeast of England.
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Refused)
    Because of the rules, Spurs had no choice to play or be automatically be behind l'Arse. and thanks for the neg rep.

VIVA EL BARCA VIVA EL BARCA VIVA EL BARCA VIVA EL BARCA VIVA EL BARCA VIVA EL BARCA VIVA EL BARCA VIVA EL BARCA VIVA EL BARCA VIVA EL BARCA VIVA EL BARCA VIVA EL BARCA VIVA EL BARCA VIVA EL BARCA VIVA EL BARCA VIVA EL BARCA VIVA EL BARCA VIVA EL BARCA VIVA EL BARCA VIVA EL BARCA VIVA EL BARCA VIVA EL BARCA VIVA EL BARCA VIVA EL BARCA VIVA EL BARCA VIVA EL BARCA VIVA EL BARCA VIVA EL BARCA VIVA EL BARCA VIVA EL BARCA VIVA EL BARCA VIVA EL BARCA VIVA EL BARCA VIVA EL BARCA VIVA EL BARCA
    You can thank me all you want but I didnt neg rep you at all. There is no need. I expect Spudies already feel bad enough supporting such a useless club. We had our worst season for years and you still couldnt beat us HAHA. Good luck Barca, you will need it
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Well it was fairly quiet match till the hour mark when Boothryd decided to pick a fight with Fitz Hall then it all kicked off on the touchline

ReputationRep:
    i cant believe what i just read :eek: RVN is an ass!!

(btw is it true?? not sure :s: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Refused)
    HAHA the second person who negged rep me has no rep power at all! damn this Gooners are emberassing themselves.
    Oh no! Someone has no Rep Power..Lets all point at laugh..Because you wield the rep power of a king dont you..
    I find your second bit highly ironic. Spurs are making complete ass' out of themselves. They have fallen into the same trap that Everton did last season. I heard your planning on suing the hotel for £10 million in lost revenue...you are aware that fourth place isnt a champions league spot, but a qualifing spot? Stop getting your knickers in a twist.

ReputationRep:
    I would be thoroughly pissed off if i was a Crystal Palace fan, they went down without a fight.

ReputationRep:
    Taken completely out of context. Quieroz is referred to as Ronaldo's "Dad" by many of the players because of his preferential treatment. Slip of the tongue I'm sure, though doubtless not appreciated by Ronaldo. Bare in mind how easy it is for these things to happen.

ReputationRep:
    lol sounds quite amusing. Obviously somethings gone and be interpreted the wrong way, im sure Ruud wasnt being malicious but even so he shouldnt have said it. He is a complete ***** anyway. Cheerio

ReputationRep:
    I wonder where ruud will be next season. I reckon he'll stay in the premiership cos serie A is a joke these days, la liga probly wouldn't suit his style and the other leagues are not good enough for him. Maybe tottenham and liverpool might fancy their chances signing him.

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps football lost its real meaning when the middle classes started moving in and didn't mind forking out for tickets therefore driving prices up and the working classes away. The atmosphere at games is definately non existent nowadays

ReputationRep:
    I came about a few spare tickets last week if you don't get sorted....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fusion)
    Maybe ... liverpool might fancy their chances signing him.
    :rofl: no chance.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't want him, no thanks. Anyone but him. Or Shrek. Or, etc etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kpg)
    I came about a few spare tickets last week if you don't get sorted....

Well hello there!

ReputationRep:
    no chance as in he played for united or shortage of funds? Anyway wouldn't he become popular on merseyside now that he's fell out with the gaffer at trafford.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fusion)
    no chance as in he played for united or shortage of funds? Anyway wouldn't he become popular on merseyside now that he's fell out with the gaffer at trafford.
    Ah, now..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calderstonesLFC)
    I would be thoroughly pissed off if i was a Crystal Palace fan, they went down without a fight.
    At the end of the day, that's all it's about- whose got the most bottle.
    It was the same with out game the other night. They were marginally better than us in the first half but as soon as they realised we wanted it more, they folded.

I just hope we can continue the same sort of spirit in the final.
    The red cards don't bother me too much. We'd been forced to make do without Cresswell for most of the season since we bought him. Crainey's will be a harder gap to fill, I don't fancy Pugh or Harding at LB against Watford.

My only real concern is that Blackie will throw Butler back into the team (if fit) and stick Kilgallon on the left, which he does not deserve after having a good game at Deepdale.

ReputationRep:
    at least palace will now be able to free up dowie and johnson

ReputationRep:
    The reason the match wasn't delayed by days as opposed to hours was because West Ham wanted to play on the Sunday as the FA Cup final is coming up. At least that's what the BBC were reporting on the day of the incident.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaydoh)
    It's a lame attempt to compensate for Rooney.
    Agreed. It's pure desperation. I don't care what Tord Grip may have thought of Theo (presuming it was Grip who saw him), Sven wouldn't select Walcott in any other situation. He's trying to grab the attention away from the fact he knows that as far as Roo goes, he's ****ed. Sadly for Sven, when he does see Theo play, he's going to crap himself. Now, I personally think Walcott is a tidy little player but it's VERY unfinished. I remember our game at St Mary's and basically, he was roughed up by thugs for most of it. Meaning Shaun Derry et all. Not that I'm accusing my homeboy Derry is foul play, I'm just saying that at this level, Walcott will be quite literally knocked off the ball by a gust of wind. A tackle could probably be fatal. We all know that at 17, Rooney was young but vitally, built like Kong. It will never work.

Sven has made a HUGE mistake. Imagine a situation where neither Rooney OR Owen players (which is more likely than some people seem to be thinking). Our main man for the World Cup is Peter Crouch. Indeed. Peter Crouch takes a knock. Our main man is Theo Walcott. So basically, if Owen and Rooney can't play, Gerrard or J Cole will be pushed up front and will fluff the odd decent half chance and the whole of England will draw breath and finally let out a sigh that sounds abit like "Bent/Defoe/Ashton/Harewood/Queen Elizabeth/Barbie/a cat" would have scored there"

Why no SWP either?
    Cos he's not good enough. Which sort of begs the question you just asked. What a world.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2006

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.