• View Poll Results: liverpool vs west ham cup final vote for the winner
    west ham
    39.02%
    liverpool
    60.98%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by English and proud)
    By NEIL CUSTIS...
    Neil Custis writes for the Sun. So there's only one fact that's true in this whole report and the rest is babble!

Ruud's leaving my team the Manchester Buccaneers to raise money for Super Malcolm Glazer to get a shave. That's all. No big!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jusfarhan)
    Wednesday 10th May

I have no idea about Sevilla's quality or form, but I know M'boro can produce some magic tricks.

I want to place a bet and the odds for both teams are good.

Opinions who's going to win?
    825/1 on Boro, Arsenal and England wins. So Middlesbrough will win!

ReputationRep:
    Crouch will score goals. I'll bet you, right now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calderstonesLFC)
    Oh no! Someone has no Rep Power..Lets all point at laugh..Because you wield the rep power of a king dont you..
    The funny thing is l'Arse fans all gang repping because they can't make a valid point in here to me.

oh another one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kpg)
    I came about a few spare tickets last week if you don't get sorted...
    How many do you have, and what price will you sell at?

ReputationRep:
    Watford all the way!

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to see a replay decided upon after Henry signs another deal at Arsenal. That was be classic!

ReputationRep:
    Where can I get the song?

ReputationRep:
    Boro's will be hoping to go down 3-0 at half time to win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SFC_FOREVER!)
    Does anyone else feel Sven has picked Walcott as more of an impact inclusion, knowing the success of Owen and Rooney in years gone by?

Ok, Bent, has had a good season. But I just dont feel this makes him WC standard. Look at Beattie a few years ago for Saints. He did exactly the same thing, had a few good seasons. But he was never England quality.

Defoe was very unlucky I feel, and should have been ahead of Johnson and Bent in the pecking order.

Basically, maybe Errikson thought Bent would bring the same old thing, one good season, not much else. He may well think Walcott will bring excitment, raw talent and youth playing without fear. The foreign defenders won't know much about him thats for sure. It just brings that added sense of surprise.

Please note this is not another "why he should/should'nt pick a player, just interested to see others views on why Errikson went for Walcott.

I have given my view..
    *As an impact who, if very successful, will be a starter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mosaic)
    Crouch just like Koller, his length is for assist, not goal
    Koller gets lots more goals than Crouch - he was pretty high up in the Bundesliga goalscoring charts last season and was top scorer for the Czechs in qualifying with 9 goals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SFC_FOREVER!)
    Please note this is not another "why he should/should'nt pick a player, just interested to see others views on why Errikson went for Walcott.

I have given my view..
    Because he's in a no lose situation, he'll leave the job after the world cup so what does he care.

ReputationRep:
    Limewire?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CAFC)
    I think why spurs are so pissed off is the inconsistantcy of the FA. They didnt want delay the game untill a later date becuase they felt it would be an unfair advantage not playing at the same time as arsenal. Yet for some reason they had no problem with delaying the game by 2 hours. I think quite a few fans are being narrow minded about this, trying to compare it to when players have been injured for weeks is simply stupid.
    They didn't want to delay the game until a later date because West Ham have a cup final to play in on saturday! Bit unfair to ask us to play again days before our final isn't it?? What annoys me the most is the arrogance of the spurs fans who assume that in a replay they would beat us and take the CL spot! Just accept you got beaten, it's bad luck, I feel sorry for you but you should have tightened up throughout the rest of the season and not relied on a supposed 'easy game' to get your CL spot. You won't win an appeal. Live and learn.

ReputationRep:
    hahahahaha...............

ReputationRep:
    Nonsensse, I cant believe they even think about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BexTait)
    It's easy enough to issue duplicates, they just probably don't want the hassle of 2 people turning up for the same seat, both believing they have legitimately bought that ticket.
    I'd of thought the person who turns up after buying his ticket from a guy on the street corner or a blacked out car might have some suspision!

ReputationRep:
    Simply print off the new tickets with a different design, so they can tell which are fake for the seat, its as simple as that.

They must send replacements, i think, or else i imagine the amount of legal action they will have against them is huge.

ReputationRep:
    Check this video out:

http://www.wfc.net/goals/ab.mpg

In particular, look out for Dowie shrugging a Watford coach into the billboard so hard he bounces, and Tom Soares pushing about 3 players up against the fans and then flooring one of them. This makes me proud to be a Palace fan. We may not be Premiership, but we're hard as nails. Don't **** with Sarf London

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Refused)
    The funny thing is l'Arse fans all gang repping because they can't make a valid point in here to me.

oh another one!
    I'm an arsenal fan and havent negged repped you :p: so WRONG again

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2006

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.