west ham
    39.02%
    liverpool
    60.98%

ReputationRep:
    Ladbrokes.com
    Lampard 9/2
    Crouch 11/2

The above odds illustrate top endlish goalscorer odds. Lampard, midfielder obviously, has better odds than a striker, what does that say about crouch.

Point proven.

ReputationRep:
    Vidic has all the makings of a quality central defender and should gives us more options at the back with Rio and Brown.

Evra has looked rather poor but he needs to be given some time to settle in, hopefully he will be better next season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dimexi)
    I'm an arsenal fan and havent negged repped you :p: so WRONG again
    Me neither I wouldn't waste my rep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mancred)
    Ladbrokes.com
    Lampard 9/2
    Crouch 11/2

The above odds illustrate top endlish goalscorer odds. Lampard, midfielder obviously, has better odds than a striker, what does that say about crouch.

Point proven.
    It says that Lampard has his place in the starting 11, which'd mean he has more chance of scoring goals, Crouch's starting place is not decided yet because of the Rooney saga.

ReputationRep:
    Everton's Li Tie is apparently on his way to Sheffield United.

I don't know anything about him though...are there any Everton fans on here?

Gem

ReputationRep:
    How Randdom

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calderstonesLFC)
    I would be thoroughly pissed off if i was a Crystal Palace fan, they went down without a fight.
    Yeah?

Very dissappointed though maybe next year...

ReputationRep:
    It's funny how Spurs had 7 (was it?) first team players who were seriously ill, and yet they still couldn't find room to play Danny Murphy. How seriously ill were these players?

ReputationRep:
    Ladbrokes.com
    Lampard 9/2
    Crouch 11/2

Point proven.
    Point missed, i think

ReputationRep:
    Are you a Palace supporter living in Brighton? Unlucky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamlan)
    It's funny how Spurs had 7 (was it?) first team players who were seriously ill, and yet they still couldn't find room to play Danny Murphy. How seriously ill were these players?
    Woohoo!! I was just discussing that with my colleague.. btw they had 10 ill, but the point IS that the bug didn't affect danny murphy but he was a sub :confused:...

Also, I dont know if any of you have had experience of food poisoning, I had a relative who suffered from it was and IT WAS BADDDDDDD!!! those players WOULD NOT have been able to play if they REALLY had food poisoning, they wouldnt even be able to run OR get up in fact.

ReputationRep:
    I am disappointed in Spurs. After a good season, where they have played some of the best football I've seen from them in years... And I, as an Arsenal fan, was starting to respect Tottenham for what they had achieved this year. They just go and spoil it by acting like children, totally useless.

Jol is a complete CRETIN. You do not field players who are that ill. You do what teams like Arsenal did when they had major injuries, and you give the younger squad members a chance to step up and play for their team. Jol's stubbornness lost you that CL spot, and nothing else.

ReputationRep:
    Ladbrokes.com
    Lampard 9/2
    Crouch 11/2

Point proven.
    Yeh but you said Crouch is like Koller in that he is played for his assists, not goals. However, Koller scores loads of goals so your comparision was wrong. Crouch is nowhere near as good as Koller.

ReputationRep:
    If i dont recieve my new ticket in the post, and as a result of that i dont make it to the final. The royal mail, and the millenium staidum are going to have a nice legal action taken against them from me. Im disgraced that a royal mail worker 'forgot to shut his van door' which was carrying hundreds of the most expensive tickets in liverpool. Not only will i want to be compensated for my travel,accomodation and tickets but i also want some entertainment loss, the stress of nearly strangling the post man every day and anger payments. Going to be an expensive one if they dont re-print.
    LFC girl and CalderstonesLFC, your both ST holders then?
    Nope unfortunetly not. I qualified through my 3 tickets on my fan card.
    they just probably don't want the hassle of 2 people turning up for the same seat, both believing they have legitimately bought that ticket
    Anyone who buys a ticket off a tout, and thinks they have a legit ticket after this is a complete tosser.
    Just been offered a ticket from a mate of mine for £120 aswell! ?Im so angry.

ReputationRep:
    Ladbrokes.com
    Lampard 9/2
    Crouch 11/2

Point proven.
    Point missed. Lampard is the top goalscorer in the league in europe, his odds are bound to be short.
    Crouch will not break goal scoring records, but he will weigh in with enough. Also, those odds are astonishing, i got crouch at 60/1 last week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Refused)
    The funny thing is l'Arse fans all gang repping because they can't make a valid point in here to me.

oh another one!
    I neg rep'd you, because your forza barca thing as immature. Oh wait, i support liverpool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ron Stoppable)
    He so has.
    DUFFMAN! agrees.

ReputationRep:
    Sevilla definately in better overall form but that hasnt stopped boro before and tonight is definately a one off match. If we can keep them out we will win as jimmy and viduka are unstopable in europe. Need a big match from the back 4.

Am well excited....

ReputationRep:
    2-1 to Sevilla I think... though 3-2 to Sevilla if goals go in early. It has potential for a shootout.

I reckon most Liverpool fans are surprised that the odds are so short!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2006
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.