Turn on thread page Beta

Archive FTBL/0002/REC/HPOO watch

• View Poll Results: liverpool vs west ham cup final vote for the winner
    west ham
    39.02%
    liverpool
    60.98%

ReputationRep:
    Three green gems on 4 posts. Lmao, an impression you have made, clearly!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks everyone!
    I agree Ciderpeter - it is a great song - sends shivers down my spine when they all come running out to it.

ReputationRep:
    'point missed', 'point missed'......... not at all, Rooney is currently at 10/1 top english goalscorer which basically concludes that ladbrokes see him as doubtful at best, who else do we have, Crouch, Owen and Walcott, Crouch and Owen preferable starting two.

'Koller this.....', 'Lampard is a higher goalscorer......' i never said anything about that, all i said was that i find it ridiculous when Ladbrokes class rooney out of the world cup (@ 10/1 they will certainly thinking he is missing the first two to four games), that Crouch, a striker has higher odds than Lampard.

CalderstonesLFC, 'point missed', not at all. Lampard is known for his scoring as a midfield player, hence the fact that his odds are lower than crouch. The thread is about 'strikers', i was using Lampard to illustrate my previous points that Crouch is not good enough to be in the england squad. Its not a compare Lampard and Crouch, and anyone on here is naive to even think that, the odds comments was merely to state that midfielders such as Lampard and Cole are being viewed by the bookies as scoring more than Crouch, which brings it back to the original post of Svens choice of strikers, which i believe is weak.

ba ba1 i never mentioned Koller, dont know where you got that from

ReputationRep:
    Blaydon Races is a real Geordie song. 'Going home', pfah.

ReputationRep:
    Find out what block the stolen tickets are from, get down to Cardiff, you'll find 10 mins before KO ticket prices come right down. I had a mate do that for Utd vs Arsenal, offered £300 at the start of the day, 2 mins into the match picked one up for £75, risky but worth it.

2 top European coaches feel that he will make a notable contribution to a squad at both club and international level. He's there because he deserves to be there, both from his football and the 'options' he presents. The next time you win 2 La Ligas, 1 Serie A, 3 SuperLigas, 2 UEFA Cups and 1 European Cup, please feel free to pass judgement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam The Eagle)
    Someones doing something right. The way things are going, half the England team at the World Cup '10 is going to be Tottenham players. Robinson, Huddlestone, Dawson, Carrick, Lennon, Defoe
    Or boro players... 11 england internationals from various age levels in the squad at the weekend.

ReputationRep:
    rainy, good comparison. me and coaches, realistic, jog on!

(Original post by mancred)
    rainy, good comparison. me and coaches, realistic, jog on!
    "Point proven."

ReputationRep:
    and that point is.....

ReputationRep:
    £180 me

ReputationRep:
    Highest i've won so far is £128 on barcelona winning against espanyol and guessing the right score 2-0. I'm new to sport betting but for me, knowledge is power :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Not that much on football but £282 on a frame of snooker

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Refused)
    The funny thing is l'Arse fans all gang repping because they can't make a valid point in here to me.

oh another one!
    Valid point? The case came to light about 5am in the morning. That gave Tottenham 10 hours to ring around and call up players to come 6 odd miles to West Ham. Not too difficult really, even if it was just a precaution. 10 players were effected in total, only 4 of the actual team. It seems they were happy to play and then as soon as they lose they try and call on it as a back up plan. Joke team, joke club, embarrassing.

ReputationRep:
    @Mancred, my apologies, i got you mixed up with someone else. Sorry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainy)
    2 top European coaches feel that he will make a notable contribution to a squad at both club and international level. He's there because he deserves to be there, both from his football and the 'options' he presents. The next time you win 2 La Ligas, 1 Serie A, 3 SuperLigas, 2 UEFA Cups and 1 European Cup, please feel free to pass judgement.
    I'm tired of hearing this argument. Managers make mistakes! Sure he won a lot but he dosnt get everything right. I mean Rafa rated John Carew and Mauricio Pellegrino ffs! As for Erikson - he sold Christian Vieri and replaced him with Kennet Anderson!

ReputationRep:
    Torres says he's leaving Athletico

Berbatov maybe to Arsenal or Spuds

ReputationRep:
    I am a season ticket holder yeah. Looks like I am sorted thankfully, the club have come good for me x

ReputationRep:
    The FA have turned them down

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...ur/4755491.stm

its over!

ReputationRep:
    Sevilla even got Jesus on their team! :laugh:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2006

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.