Archive FTBL/0002/REC/HPOO watch

• View Poll Results: liverpool vs west ham cup final vote for the winner
    west ham
    39.02%
    liverpool
    60.98%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silent p......?)
    Mighty Mighty Leeds need some representation I feel. Steve Stone is gonna revolutionise the championship.
    Nah Steve Stone is past it. About 2/3 seasons ago when he was at Portsmouth in the Championship he was awesome, one game i went to see Cov v Pompey when they thrashed us 5-0 he was the star man, running down the wings, putting in crosses =goals etc. However hes maybe too old now, but would still be a useful player.

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    the list is now updated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    material breach - Middlesbrough
    Haras Sarah + shushimeng + randdom - Arsenal
    Bigcnee - Aston Villa
    technik - Man City and Rangers
    Vixen - Southampton
    Hazza_CPFC - Crystal Palace
    Ellie4 - Chelsea
    SamBWFC - Bolton
    If you have added these people add ZJuwelH to the list of man utd supporters please

ReputationRep:
    done

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool

ReputationRep:
    Big up visesh and El Pollo - fellow League 2 fans. We are the real fans following real football on the terraces and so on - not like those armchair supporters/glory hunters up there.

Also I am also TSR's most travelled football supporter 2004/05. Feel free to stick that next to me name

I support LEYTON ORIENT and i'm proud of it!

ReputationRep:
    been update...your on now

ReputationRep:
    I support Man Utd!! :eek:

But I'll represent Charlton to keep them on that list

ReputationRep:
    Yep can we also have seperate headers for Man Utd fans and Man Utd fans who don't live in Manchester

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    Mansfield Town FC

:vroam:
    Carlton Palmer eh? Never mind.

ReputationRep:
    Heehee, Arsenal have the most supporters now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seabiscuit)
    Big up visesh and El Pollo - fellow League 2 fans. We are the real fans following real football on the terraces and so on - not like those armchair supporters/glory hunters up there.

Also I am also TSR's most travelled football supporter 2004/05. Feel free to stick that next to me name

I support LEYTON ORIENT and i'm proud of it!
    Yeah. We should be a League One team though This year is our year, 4th time lucky. I don't get to go to games much at the moment though, since I'm at uni about 200 miles from Lincoln

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seabiscuit)
    Yep can we also have seperate headers for Man Utd fans and Man Utd fans who don't live in Manchester
    Hahahahaha, When we get a Man Utd fan from Manchester, Sideview will insert a new heading for them

ReputationRep:
    Middlesbrough :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Pollo Diablo)
    Yeah. We should be a League One team though This year is our year, 4th time lucky. I don't get to go to games much at the moment though, since I'm at uni about 200 miles from Lincoln
    Aye I know. I was a proper Lincoln supporter for that playoff match. I so didn't want Southend to go up. West Ham and Southend going up in the same weekend... That was a horrible weekend..

P.S Nice one chats !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    Hahahahaha, When we get a Man Utd fan from Manchester, Sideview will insert a new heading for them
    That joke went out of fashion a good ten years ago but well done for being able to reminisce. For the record I am a Manchester United season-ticket holder from of all places South Manchester. I expect a new heading.

ReputationRep:
    NEWCASTLE!! :party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kuz)
    If you have added these people add ZJuwelH to the list of man utd supporters please
    It's not my list to add. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    ZJuwelH hads been on the list for ages so stop moaning!

list is now updated!

DO YOU THINK THIS SHOULD BE A STICKY *HINT HINT* iv PM pig and chelseababe asking them ...come on sort it out .. i did say please!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2006

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.