Archive FTBL/0002/REC/HPOO watch

• View Poll Results: liverpool vs west ham cup final vote for the winner
    west ham
    39.02%
    liverpool
    60.98%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mithun)
    If only the Premier League was decided on penalties you would have won loads more of that too.
    Don't be silly, they've never come close to matching the points of the top team.

But I see your point. Isn't this thread about Arsenal, anyway?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fafa~)

Manure - an embarassment.
    That must be a compliment coming from a liverpool fan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fafa~)
    Haha, I love Liverpool. Liverpool is my life

If we win the FA Cup a few times more.. We'd have won every cup more times than any other English club..

get ur liverpool ass out of here, until u start winning the premiership again u cant talk. we came in 2nd u came 3rd says it all. u just about won West Ham in the final, if u wer really that good you should have sluaghtered them with the great players u seem to think you have.

dont no go on an say we won champions league las season blah blah blah. when you do that consistently with PREMEIRSHIP titles then come bak on this thread. Have liverpool done the Treble (Title, CL, FA Cup) no so shut up u losers.

ReputationRep:
    Is it that same midfield that managed to put one over your so called world class midfield this season? Might be pretty embarassing isn't it when a peg lag granny puts one over the likes of Gerrard and co.
    Oh please. Dont be so blind. Well done, you beat us. But i also seen you crumble at anfield during the FA Cup.
    If your trying to argue that Giggs and O'shea as aCM pairing isnt shakey your incredibly blinkered.
    Care to elaborate? The last time I checked we were over you guys in the league table and our points tally is better than that of last season's.
    OH come on, lets get real. 2nd place and a carling cup isnt a success for a team of man uniteds standard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dan)

But I see your point. Isn't this thread about Arsenal, anyway?
    It was until the scousers invaded it, don't they have a history of doing stuff and blaming others.

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me taking more notice, or has there been an increase in the general *****yness amongst fans of different clubs?

Yes I thought Barca would win tonight, which they did, and there was some slightly iffy reffing, but that affected both teams, not just one, so it's not really an excuse is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Refused)
    In terms of positive impact, I'd have to say Eto'o was the man. He pulled Barca in the first half and he came up on top with his encounters with Eboue. All the Barca players were looking toward him to create something, especially since Ronnie was quite.
    Eboue was absolutely tremendous on the wing, especially the first half... he was racing Freddie for MOTM methinks. Eto'o was completely cut of the game aside from getting one very good pass, he didn't do the work for that goal...

ReputationRep:
    We reached the CL final which is a whole lot better than Man U. We were very lucky agianst Man U in the F A Cup final.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fafa~)
    Haha, I love Liverpool. Liverpool is my life

If we win the FA Cup a few times more.. We'd have won every cup more times than any other English club..
    Pretty pathetic that a team like liverpool, with all their riches, came so very close to losing an fa cup final to west ham, who only a season earlier had finished in the play offs in the championship...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blazing_bandicoot)
    get ur liverpool ass out of here, until u start winning the premiership again u cant talk. we came in 2nd u came 3rd says it all. u just about won West Ham in the final, if u wer really that good you should have sluaghtered them with the great players u seem to think you have.

dont no go on an say we won champions league las season blah blah blah. when you do that consistently with PREMEIRSHIP titles then come bak on this thread. Have liverpool done the Treble (Title, CL, FA Cup) no so shut up u losers.
    Haha, oh you funny mancs.
    You came bottom of your Group in the champions league, we came top. What does that say?
    We can go round in circles here mate. The point is, we are closer to catching chelsea than you are. Yes, you beat us by a whole point well done.
    But if you really think glazer is going to give you enough money to solve your problems, your mistaken.
    We only need a forward and possibly a right winger depending if kewell goes or not.
    Lastly, you hark on every single chance you get that we live on our past. When you going to stop living on your treble? You ever won the european cup 5 times or the League 18? No, so shut up you loser.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    Pretty pathetic that a team like liverpool, with all their riches, came so very close to losing an fa cup final to west ham, who only a season earlier had finished in the play offs in the championship...
    Pretty disrespectful to the Hammers for a start. Secondly, Pretty pathetic that a team like man united, with all their riches, came bottom of their champions league group..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    We lost the match after scoring because we were down to 10 players and the players were tired after playing their socks off against a team like Barca. I'd like to see how Chelsea would do in that position.
    Yes so it wasn't the ref's fault entirely, it was just that a gutsy Arsenal side lost to a great footballing team.

For that, I have no quams about people saying Arsenal were unlucky or unfortunate in the way they lost, I just felt that too many people are blaming the ref for Arsenal's defeat. Which is not entirely true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    We reached the CL final which is a whole lot better than Man U. We were very lucky agianst Man U in the F A Cup final.
    We reached a CL final and actually won it ....being winners is 'a whole lot better' than being finalists. NO-ONE remembers the finalists, only the winners hehe

ReputationRep:
    It was until the scousers invaded it, don't they have a history of doing stuff and blaming others.
    Poor show mate. Pretty ****ing out of order if you ask me.
    Suggest you go read a history book or two, educate your mind first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calderstonesLFC)
    Oh please. Dont be so blind. Well done, you beat us. But i also seen you crumble at anfield during the FA Cup.
    If your trying to argue that Giggs and O'shea as aCM pairing isnt shakey your incredibly blinkered.

OH come on, lets get real. 2nd place and a carling cup isnt a success for a team of man uniteds standard.
    I know our midfield is quite bad but I just wanted to know your feeling of getting beaten by a midfield that bad.

You just said that our future is gloomy whereas this season we have done better than last season. I don't see anything gloomy about that, we have a strong attack and defence, our only weakness is our midfield and if we sign a couple of good midfielders we can still compete with chelsea. It is tough but I think we are in a better position than you guys.

ReputationRep:
    Eboue did some good runs going forward and also some good tackles but the many times him and Eto'o came together near the edge of the penalty and corner flag, he came up on top. He was the most dangerous Barca player throughout the 90 minutes.

ReputationRep:
    Poor show mate. Pretty ****ing out of order if you ask me.
    Suggest you go read a history book or two, educate your mind first.
    Thanks for the suggestion but I think I know my history quite well.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, oh you funny mancs.
    You came bottom of your Group in the champions league, we came top. What does that say?
    We can go round in circles here mate. The point is, we are closer to catching chelsea than you are. Yes, you beat us by a whole point well done.
    But if you really think glazer is going to give you enough money to solve your problems, your mistaken.
    We only need a forward and possibly a right winger depending if kewell goes or not.
    Lastly, you hark on every single chance you get that we live on our past. When you going to stop living on your treble? You ever won the european cup 5 times or the League 18? No, so shut up you loser.

talk about living in the past hus living in the past now. UR THE BIGGEST LOSER. matching chelsea hahahaha u gime one good forward liverpool have peter crouch? LOL says it all. ur just crappy defensive playing team not like the free flowing attacking football we got to offer. u really need to get out more if u think ur better than us after all the table doesnt lie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blazing_bandicoot)

All you talk about is Premiership titles coz you've won a few..

So, your season is a good one because you finished a point above us?

The difference between the FA Cup and the LC is more than a point

P.S, how did you do in the Champions League compared to us? Hey hey.

Where does history put you compared to us?

Where does present time put you, compared to us?

What have you acheived this season, and what have we?

Will the league cup be the one and only thing Shrek acheives with Manure?

ReputationRep:
    He's a hell of a player though... by premiership standards... No longer one of the best in the world though.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2006

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.