Turn on thread page Beta

Archive FTBL/0002/REC/HPOO watch

• View Poll Results: liverpool vs west ham cup final vote for the winner
    west ham
    39.02%
    liverpool
    60.98%

ReputationRep:
    I think people are actually being a little harsh on the ref. It was a foul, he had no choice to send him off as it was the last man, and that also meant the goal happened in time when it wasn't allowed.
    Secondly, people seem to be forgetting that Arsenal's goal came from a free kick where Eboue seemed to trip over air.
    I would have supported Arsenal last night, but Wengers attitude and constant "I didn't see it" comments kinda put me off-That and what's the point of supporting a "home team" when they have a distinct lack of English players? lol

Henry's moaning is pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    Robben also rejected **** utd, and Cristiano Ronaldo wasn't a big name when they signed him.

ReputationRep:
    124 replies??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Socrates)
    And what do United have?
    The League Cup. Fair enough, it's sh*te. But it's something.

Hillsborough is a tragic disaster and I don't want to talk about it. I know how I would feel if an opposition fans makes jokes about Munich.

Heysel on the other hand, according to most of the scousers I know were due to Chelsea's fault.
    Yes. I felt sick a couple of seasons ago, when City fans pretended to be planes.

I'm pleased that arsenal lost too. Like I said in another post, I would have supported the Home Team, if they'd actually had more British players!! and if they didn't constantly complain.

ReputationRep:
    another anti-united thread from the brigade that seem more interested in ****ging off united than talking about your own team.

ReputationRep:
    Ballack was after the money. United didn't want to pay the wages he was asking for.

We have a decent youth team too, it's not all about buying in big players, "You can't win anything with kids" Pppft!

ReputationRep:
    I thought these would suit this thread.

ReputationRep:
    I still er need to find out Man of the match :confused:

This is getting out of hand

Normally when I don't need it, I see it mentioned everywhere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lazydays)
    I think people are actually being a little harsh on the ref. It was a foul, he had no choice to send him off as it was the last man, and that also meant the goal happened in time when it wasn't allowed.
    Secondly, people seem to be forgetting that Arsenal's goal came from a free kick where Eboue seemed to trip over air.
    I would have supported Arsenal last night, but Wengers attitude and constant "I didn't see it" comments kinda put me off-That and what's the point of supporting a "home team" when they have a distinct lack of English players? lol

Henry's moaning is pathetic.
    Ah I totally agree with you, 100%.

The ref is not to blame, and I was actually hoping Arsenal might win last night. But after witnessing the cheating they were doing.. No thanks!

It was all Barca after thattt.

ReputationRep:
    ^ Lol..

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant season and was the best in years and years and we achieved what we have been trying for the last 10 years or so. Home match prices not gone up too much for premiership football, the board giving Warnock money to spend this summer and financially stable off the pitch....it's looking a bright future for once.

Gem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zlatan)
    You know a debate about the champions league has just gone down the ****ter when a Southampton fan joins in...
    Oh, nice. :eek: :rolleyes:

Gem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fafa~)
    ^ Lol..
    Finding it funny eh? A bit like all those threads you created and then disappeared when couldn't find an answer to a question asked?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fafa~)
    I still er need to find out Man of the match :confused:

This is getting out of hand

Normally when I don't need it, I see it mentioned everywhere.
    Eto'o

I was right along :p: , any neutral fans would've known all along. Larsson was probably man of half-the-match but Eto'o pulled the team in the first half and got them level in the second.

ReputationRep:
    OH ****1!!!!! YES!! I've won £500!!!111111111111111111111111 111

OMGOMGOMGOGMGOMGOGMOGM

Well, £50

I said Eto'o too, throughout this whole thread.

I love you man.

Refused = love.

Ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fafa~)
    Ah I totally agree with you, 100%.

The ref is not to blame, and I was actually hoping Arsenal might win last night. But after witnessing the cheating they were doing.. No thanks!

It was all Barca after thattt.
    Cheating? Agreed Ebuoe dived yes... but cheating? when did they occur then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dimexi)
    Cheating? Agreed Ebuoe dived yes... but cheating? when did they occur then?
    I class diving as cheating. You?

ReputationRep:
    To me, Ljunberg was the MoTM... Barcelona weren't that impressive, but before I get gunned down.. This is just my view, it was what I saw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fafa~)
    I class diving as cheating. You?
    Yes, agreed... But when else?, 'cos you say cheating like all the players did was dive.. you fail to acknowledge the fact that Henry got an unfair yellow card and the referee decided NOT to see some of the Catalan side's tackles.. I mean, I'm not one for moaning and I'm proud to be a Gunner nontheless and they played an EXCELLENT game IMO..

ReputationRep:
    I think Ljunberg played really well too. But normally a player from the winning side gets it, though sometimes on rare occasions it's the other way.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2006

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.