Archive FTBL/0002/REC/HPOO watch

• View Poll Results: liverpool vs west ham cup final vote for the winner
    west ham
    39.02%
    liverpool
    60.98%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ba_ba1)
    Lehman was definately trying to deny Eto'o a goalscoring opportunity by grabbing his ankle. Very cynical, and the intent was clearly there.
    Intent was there, but the point was that he didn't stop the opportunity , that's my point

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lazydays)
    Idiot? neg rep coming your way. No need to get *****y. :p:
    O, I'm so scared I'm shaking in my boots :rolleyes:..

Yes, Idiot indeed, because the facts are NOT straight, we won the double the year before you won your treble.. We also won the double under the old first division system (before 1992) if you want to go that far back :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calderstonesLFC)
    I think the double they won would disagree.
    My point exactly :five:!!!

ReputationRep:
    In general the Brummies will all support Wolves (my dad came from Birmingham so I know).

Mainly because Wolves have been the best team (quality wise) in recent history (and I do not count the last few seasons as history.. no real fan should be so fickle). If you remember it was only a few years ago Birmingham City was playing division three football.

I'm a claret and blue Iron by the way in case anyone is interested.

ReputationRep:
    Like I said; no need to get *****y.

(Original post by Fafa~)
    Lazydays = cute
    Lol, how would you know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dimexi)
    Nah it's alright, I'm just tired of hearing it everywhere you know! People are going ON AND ON AND ON!! they go on like their teams are ALL british players :rolleyes:, meh! it doesn't bother me..
    Oh, I knida know what you must be like. I'm not in Manchester at the mo. and so when I say who I support I get the whole "Glory hunter" thing, even though I'm from Manchester. lol.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I knida know what you must be like. I'm not in Manchester at the mo. and so when I say who I support I get the whole "Glory hunter" thing, even though I'm from Manchester. lol.
    huh? :confused:; I didn't quite understand the reply there .. I didn't suggest you are a glory hunter. The post was about not fielding british players

ReputationRep:
    Cindy will still be doing work here, she's still a mod (unlike me! :p:), but atm she's too busy to be able to spend so much time doing what she normally does here - so i'm helping out.

ReputationRep:
    Like I said; no need to get *****y.

Lol, how would you know?
    I don't mean to get *****y, it's just that you didn't get your facts straight.. Oh! Hello, only just realised your female symbol :p:

o0o, sexi stuff!

Pink looks so much better on you than that rank blue stuff.

ReputationRep:
    I'm female, so what? A couple of seasons ago I had a season ticket at O.T. and I still go to plenty of matches.
    And I actually got those images off a male. :P

ReputationRep:
    I meant we both get people like going on and on about something. Sorry, should have made myself clearer.

ReputationRep:
    exactly, both sides dived. I think it needs to be given more attention during the game by the officials rather than asking for punishments after the game. Teams gain an advantage all the time, such as offside goals or handling the ball. I beleive it whoudl all be officiated during the game.

Although i hate diving, and it would be nice to see it removed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainy)
    o0o, sexi stuff!

Pink looks so much better on you than that rank blue stuff.
    Now now, don't get turned on Rainy.

ReputationRep:
    I meant we both get people like going on and on about something. Sorry, should have made myself clearer.
    That's ok I get you now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ba_ba1)
    Lehman was definately trying to deny Eto'o a goalscoring opportunity by grabbing his ankle. Very cynical, and the intent was clearly there.
    stop making up stuff. it was definetely a red card, but ur taking it too far.

ReputationRep:
    I'm female, so what? A couple of seasons ago I had a season ticket at O.T. and I still go to plenty of matches.
    And I actually got those images off a male. :P
    :rofl: o0o!!! Now WHO is getting their knickers in a twist :p:.. I was just mentioning as a general observation, it wont affect me calling you a muppet for not getting your facts straight :p:

ReputationRep:
    thats a shame i will miss cindy, she was a great mod.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by w8wizz)
    stop making up stuff. it was definetely a red card, but ur taking it too far.
    Oh please shutup. Your support of Arsenal blinds you. He grabs Etoo's ankle and is no where near the ball. So cynical. Watch it again, or see some of the papers today. And dont accuse me of making stuff up when i didnt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FK333)
    thats a shame i will miss cindy, she was a great mod.
    She'll still be around, don't fret about it.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2006

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.