west ham
    39.02%
    liverpool
    60.98%

ReputationRep:
    *Searches for a handbags smilie*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ba_ba1)
    But Ronaldinho didnt dive. He lost his footing, hence didnt claim anything.

The first 2 were not yellow card offences.

Puyol had the ball - he had every right to stand his ground. Its Henrys job to get round him, and not simply push him so he gives away a corner.

Arsenal were constantly time wasting, but as you're an Arsenal fan you conveniently didnt see it:rolleyes: Almunai and Fabregas were the worst offenders.

Yes that was a yellow.

What about the constant hacking by Toure and Eboue?

Swings and roundabouts, the ref was crap, but he didnt favour any side.
    Well hacking down a player when they are breaking away is often a bookable offence and doing it twice should be

Ronaldinho lost his footing? Give me fking break

Puyol didnt 'have the ball'. The ball ran free, he had no intention of playing it but playing the man by blocking Henry = obstruction

The tackling by Toure and Eboue didnt exactly go unpunished, we gave away loads of fouls

Anyone who says it swings in roundabouts is talking crap, funnily enough they always seem to be the teams that get the biased treament in their favour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economist)
    Well hacking down a player when they are breaking away is often a bookable offence and doing it twice should be

Ronaldinho lost his footing? Give me fking break

Puyol didnt 'have the ball'. The ball ran free, he had no intention of playing it but playing the man by blocking Henry = obstruction

The tackling by Toure and Eboue didnt exactly go unpunished, we gave away loads of fouls

Anyone who says it swings in roundabouts is talking crap, funnily enough they always seem to be the teams that get the biased treament in their favour
    He didnt "hack him down" as you put it.

no need to swear

Henry lost the ball, and then the ball went free and Puyol had it. Henry pushed him over whilst not getting any of the ball.

Really Arsenal are such sore losers though. I cant belive they have a problem with the ref, when he practically gifted them the goal. Ludicrous.

ReputationRep:

no need to swear

Henry lost the ball, and then the ball went free and Puyol had it. Henry pushed him over whilst not getting any of the ball.

Really Arsenal are such sore losers though. I cant belive they have a problem with the ref, when he practically gifted them the goal. Ludicrous.
    he didnt gift them the goal, sol scored it:p:

ReputationRep:

no need to swear

How many times do you score from a free kick outside the box? 1/10 maybe. That isnt 'pratically gifted'

ReputationRep:
    UEFA are cheats. But there's one problem in finding the evidence of phone taps between Barca and the refs.

Lennart Johansson, the UEFA President, has eaten them.

Here's a shot of him about to eat the cup Greece won in 2004.

ReputationRep:
    So you realise you're wrong, and all you can do is come up with some satirical comment :rolleyes:

I think an apology is in order.
    ur jealous bcuz arsenal is getting more attention than ur team, who ever u support. u just cant take it that arsenal have been amazing in the CL this year.:tsr2: we are the 2nd best team in europe

ReputationRep:
    I support the MU Rowdies soccer franchise! Go Reds!

But I'm not happy like the Arsenal Wenger's Arsene fans because the London Chelseas have beaten my Manchester yet again. Having pummelled us three-zip in the EPL, they have now secured a deal to draft Michael Bollacks.

The Germanish middleman apparently will earn 7 million British dollars every year, meaning that by the time you read this, he will have earned enough money to buy a used Jeep in London, a house in the country, or a street in Liverpool.

My main man Sir Fergie identified Bollacks as the man to replace Roy Keano for Manchester, but since he re-drafted Keano at half-time against the Glasgow-Ireland Greens special match last week, it appears that Keano is the new Keano.

Bollacks said that he had chosen the London Chelseas over us, presumably because they are the stronger franchise and Sir Fergie is more arrogant than Jose Mourinho, which is really saying something.

ReputationRep:
    keep it up lazydays mate, some here may not like it, but its funny

ReputationRep:
    I wish I could flirt like that

Lol, ^o)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jason Mraz)
    I support the MU Rowdies soccer franchise! Go Reds!

But I'm not happy like the Arsenal Wenger's Arsene fans because the London Chelseas have beaten my Manchester yet again. Having pummelled us three-zip in the EPL, they have now secured a deal to draft Michael Bollacks.

The Germanish middleman apparently will earn 7 million British dollars every year, meaning that by the time you read this, he will have earned enough money to buy a used Jeep in London, a house in the country, or a street in Liverpool.

My main man Sir Fergie identified Bollacks as the man to replace Roy Keano for Manchester, but since he re-drafted Keano at half-time against the Glasgow-Ireland Greens special match last week, it appears that Keano is the new Keano.

Bollacks said that he had chosen the London Chelseas over us, presumably because they are the stronger franchise and Sir Fergie is more arrogant than Jose Mourinho, which is really saying something.

i dont see what is this got to do with the CL final?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calderstonesLFC)
    A blue in control of the site?
    Im sure youll do a great job.

ReputationRep:
    incredible man. really nice guy in person too, met him after a match at the dell...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mancred)
    United: One trophy (more than arsenal), 2nd in the league ( 2 positions and 13 points above arsenal). Cheap digs at united fafa, your location is 'somewhere', i'd love to know where.
    y u comparing manu with arsenal? is it because chelsea are too good for u?

what trophy?

ReputationRep:
    The League cup

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by w8wizz)
    what trophy?

:tsr2:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone read this? Worth buying?

Apparently it's a good read but its been translated from Portugese so dunno whether to get it.

ReputationRep:
    Newcastle:

Positives
    -Souness gone!
    -Owen
    -Shearer getting a role at the club ('Sporting Ambassador'?)
    -Given sitting tight until 2011
    -Strong finish to the season
    -Bramble's volley to beat Chelsea
    -Newcastle 4 - 1 Sunderland
    -N'Zogbia, impressive and improving

Neither Good nor Bad
    -Roeder. Unqualified, relegation prone, but successful so far.
    -The Intertoto Cup. It's Europe but...

Negatives
    -Of course, the departure of Shearer
    -Boumsong
    -Actually, the back 4 generally
    -No silverware...again...not even for Alan
    -Luque
    -Dyer's continuing injury crisis
    -Owen's injury worries

What do people think about Roeder? Should he be allowed to manage? and will he succeed? I say looking at Newcastle's form under him he's more than capable.

ReputationRep:
    i dont see what is this got to do with the CL final?
    No, neither do I. Here is something much more relevant.
    http://img157.imageshack.us/my.php?image=henry8wh.jpg

Quite literally priceless. As Bobby Robson and various legends have said time and time again, Arsenal need to learn to lose gracefully. Lehmann was just a red card waiting to happen........ http://youtube.com/watch?v=DMDPgcJmTCI&search=lehmann

Eboue has learnt the art of diving fast from Pires, Reyes et al.

ReputationRep:
    I dont think Roeder will see out his contract

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2006

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.