Archive FTBL/0002/REC/HPOO watch

• View Poll Results: liverpool vs west ham cup final vote for the winner
    west ham
    39.02%
    liverpool
    60.98%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bushboy)
    Do Chelsea fans now 'hate' Arsenal, Liverpool and United more than Spurs, West Ham and Leeds (their traditonal rivals)?
    I hate Arsenal but not really Liverpool (though some of their fans get rather tedious) and not too bothered about Man Utd. Spurs I've never bothered about, West Ham can be an arse at times and Leeds out of the traditional bunch are probably the one to hate the most, especially if they get promoted to the Premier League.

On the contrary, I wonder if Spurs fan will view Chelsea with a slightly better light considering how many times we've beaten Arsenal recently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mellie)
    Hahaha I'm not really a serial hater. I just happen to find little things that really aggrevate me about certain clubs. It's what I like about football, the healthy disagreement on absolutely everything.
    its what makes football so great.

if you cant think of anything else to talk about, then theres always football

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leedsblade)
    Na na na na, you're a Blade and you're a Blade.

Gem
    shh dont tell anyone

nah, im half and half. i have always supported wednesday, however i am sick o a lotta the ppl i know taht go there that i meet. whereas the ppl that i know that go to the united matches, i like.

i aint a blade

yet :p:

Edit: This will probably sound really shallow for a football fan, but i think that if i had a gf that was a blade, then i probably would become one as well and if they were an owl, then i probably would lose all interest in united. If they were neither, then i would stay the same and follow both

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomAlone)
    shh dont tell anyone

nah, im half and half. i have always supported wednesday, however i am sick o a lotta the ppl i know taht go there that i meet. whereas the ppl that i know that go to the united matches, i like.

i aint a blade

yet :p:

Edit: This will probably sound really shallow for a football fan, but i think that if i had a gf that was a blade, then i probably would become one as well and if they were an owl, then i probably would lose all interest in united. If they were neither, then i would stay the same and follow both
    Haha, good stuff. You know you want to be a Blade anyway. :yy:

Gem

ReputationRep:
    Haha, good stuff. You know you want to be a Blade anyway. :yy:

Gem
    i made a pros and cons list in accounts today with wednesday on one side and united on the other. united won. lol.

accounts is very boring.

ReputationRep:
    support: Arsenal
    favourites:
    liverpool
    wigan
    barca
    juve
    west ham
    orient

Hate:
    man u
    chelsea
    no more.... may be real madrid....i always want them to loose

ReputationRep:
    i made a pros and cons list in accounts today with wednesday on one side and united on the other. united won. lol.

accounts is very boring.
    Right...that is it...I'm taking you to a United game!

Gem

ReputationRep:
    Right...that is it...I'm taking you to a United game!

Gem
    LOL, better than nowt . I had planned to go to the leeds match, but i have to wait AGES till that. what to do, what to do

Tom

ReputationRep:
    LOL, better than nowt . I had planned to go to the leeds match, but i have to wait AGES till that. what to do, what to do

Tom
    You do wanna get to BL this season ASAP as the further we go to the end of the season, the higher demand for tickets and good seats.

Gem

ReputationRep:
    You do wanna get to BL this season ASAP as the further we go to the end of the season, the higher demand for tickets and good seats.

Gem
    As i said. Im gnna probably go to the Leeds game. But i only really have my bro 2 go with and he aint bothered at all. hence y its only leeds

ReputationRep:
    As i said. Im gnna probably go to the Leeds game. But i only really have my bro 2 go with and he aint bothered at all. hence y its only leeds
    Could be such a big game that one as well if we aint already up by then! :rolleyes:

Gem

ReputationRep:
    Could be such a big game that one as well if we aint already up by then! :rolleyes:

Gem
    Going through the form book and as i know what united are like. i wouldnt be surprised at all if leeds have caught up. i hope that they dont tho cos the thought of leeds going up and united staying in the championship again just isnt great at all. lol. lets face it, united arent going to have much hope in the playoffs. They never do.

Tom

ReputationRep:
    Going through the form book and as i know what united are like. i wouldnt be surprised at all if leeds have caught up. i hope that they dont tho cos the thought of leeds going up and united staying in the championship again just isnt great at all. lol. lets face it, united arent going to have much hope in the playoffs. They never do.

Tom
    We always mess it up but something tells me despite the few scares, we will finish 2nd still.

Gem

ReputationRep:
    i hope so. it would be great to see a sheffield team back in the premiership

tom

ReputationRep:
    I am really not just saying this, but I have this niggling feeling that the Blades might come a cropper. Sadly, I don't think it will be the proper Yorkshire United that will be taking your place either.

Watford are making me abit queezy.

ReputationRep:
    ^ Thanks for that but I still don't believe you. Anyone that thinks Leeds are the proper Yorkshire United doesn't talk much sense anyway. As bad as them on Look North news which people in sheffield call Look Leeds with their clear biased against the other yorkshire clubs because Leeds are a massive club bla bla bla.

Gem

ReputationRep:
    ^ Thanks for that but I still don't believe you. Anyone that thinks Leeds are the proper Yorkshire United doesn't talk much sense anyway. As bad as them on Look North news which people in sheffield call Look Leeds with their clear biased against the other yorkshire clubs because Leeds are a massive club bla bla bla.

Gem
    *Claps* couldnt be more right with that. Londoners dont think about anything north of watford and people from leeds dont think about anything south of wakefield. lol

i had someone having a go at me the other day because i was in another football forum about yorkshire teams. i mentioned wednesday and united and the guy had a go at me for the 2 teams not being in yorkshire. :eek:

Tom

ReputationRep:
    *Claps* couldnt be more right with that. Londoners dont think about anything north of watford and people from leeds dont think about anything south of wakefield. lol

i had someone having a go at me the other day because i was in another football forum about yorkshire teams. i mentioned wednesday and united and the guy had a go at me for the 2 teams not being in yorkshire. :eek:

Tom
    I can assure you that IF Blades go up in 2nd and IF Leeds win the play offs, more fuss will be made of Leeds in the media. :rolleyes:
    Ah well, such is life!

Gem

ReputationRep:
    I can assure you that IF Blades go up in 2nd and IF Leeds win the play offs, more fuss will be made of Leeds in the media. :rolleyes:
    Ah well, such is life!

Gem
    yep. i know that that will b the case. doesnt make leeds the better team tho. and who cares if leeds get more coverage for winning the playoffs. it just means more pressure on leeds next season.
    as you poined out tho. its all based on IF

ReputationRep:
    Support Man U

Like:Bolton
    Wigan
    West Ham

Hate:LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!!
    Chelski
    Arsenal

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2006

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.