Like:Bolton
Wigan
West Ham

Hate:LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!!
Chelski
Arsenal

We've won it 5 times....

Support: Liverpool

Like: Sheffield United (My dad supports them)
AC Milan( I'll always hold respect for them for being part of THAT final. Yes Manchester United fans, that final that you wern't involved in because you got done by the team that we beat. :biggrin:)
Fulham- Sound set of fans, really sound ground, love that cottage and I've always liked Coleman. (The one thing that will really stick in my mind about him is when Murphy scored a penalty in the last minute to win us the game 2-1 at Loftus Road (not a sound ground! :biggrin:) and Coleman came on after the game and just said it was a penno and we probably deserved to win anyway. Could you imagine the likes of Mourinho in that situation?)

Hate: Chelsea-(Bought the league, will probably eventually buy the European Cup although thankfully they never last season. :biggrin: Just a disgusting excuse for a football club where money is everything and passion is nothing.)
Man United- (Always detested these for obvious reasons but I find them even easier to hate when they spent the entire cup game at Anfield singing about Hillsborough and then had the audacity to come on the radio and moan about Alan Smith songs)
Everton- Need I say more?
A Liverpool fan moaning about £££. Quality!
Joshytoohotty
We've won it 5 times....

How many more times do we have to listen to this? Do you keep saying it to make sure your own lot don't forget or something?
Reply 463
leedsblade
^ Thanks for that but I still don't believe you. Anyone that thinks Leeds are the proper Yorkshire United doesn't talk much sense anyway. As bad as them on Look North news which people in sheffield call Look Leeds with their clear biased against the other yorkshire clubs because Leeds are a massive club bla bla bla. :biggrin:

Gem

There's never owt about Leeds on Look North!
Unless our Look North is different to yours. On saying that, Yorkshire in general in South to me, so who knows :confused:
Mellie
There's never owt about Leeds on Look North!
Unless our Look North is different to yours. On saying that, Yorkshire in general in South to me, so who knows :confused:

You clearly don't watch it very often or indeed it is different. When they are doing the highlights of the local teams next time, compare what they show of Leeds to what they show of the other local teams.:eek:
Ah well, can't have it all. Calendar aren't much better though. :biggrin:

Gem
Reply 465
Leeds isn't my local team.
Sunderland are my local team, but Look North for me is Newcastle all the way.
Hatehatehate.
NDGAARONDI
How many more times do we have to listen to this? Do you keep saying it to make sure your own lot don't forget or something?

Maybe if you had a history you'd sing about it instead of waving 50 quid notes and gobbing on us.

It's laughable singing "That's why we're champions" the only way that song could possibly get any credit is if the entire ground pointed to Abramovich whilst you sang it.

We've won it 5 times, the European Cup 5 times, it's something to be proud of, we were involved in the greatest final ever to grace football and you're trying to tell me we should shut up now because it was last season?

Maybe you can never understand how we felt at Anfield when we knocked you out or when Shevchenko missed that penalty, maybe that's passion that history creates and not money, maybe when you eventualy do win the European Cup and **** some side 3-0 in the final you'll be wishing you'd been involved in one like 2005.

Yes we will go on about it, and maybe you would if you could, but then again, "we've won it 2 times" when we've won it 18 dosen't really have much of a ring to it I suppose.

Just stick to singing about the one man and his dog spot, small-time songs for small-time clubs.

Leave the songs about European Cups and great European nights to the big boys lads.
Actually my team have won it 9 times.^

And silverware doesn't mean history otherwise England are pretty much buggered. Why don't you Scousers learn the English language for a change.
You support Madrid?

Or do you support Madrid but now magically have a like for Chelsea, per chance?

And I couldn't care less about the England national side.

Rich telling scousers to learn English when you're living in London.

"Up the old apple and pears mate, get in the jam jar but I aint got a scooby doo where ya go from there mate"

WHAT THE **** DOES THAT MEAN?
Reply 469
Support- Man Utd

Like - Barca, Milan, Wigan, Newcastle

Hate- Liverpool, Leeds, Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea
Joshytoohotty
Rich telling scousers to learn English when you're living in London.

"Up the old apple and pears mate, get in the jam jar but I aint got a scooby doo where ya go from there mate"

WHAT THE **** DOES THAT MEAN?

Up the stairs, get in the car but I aint got a clue where you go from there? That's Cockneys for you. I don't live in Cockneyland otherwise I'd be a Hammer wouldn't you think? :p: Notting Hill is so much better. :biggrin:

You see, the difference with Cockneys is that they have their own dialect whereas some Liverpool supporters tend to claim that history means lots of silverware which is bastardising the English language more than the Yanks do. And we know how the Brits complain about Americanised English don't we? :rolleyes:
Reply 471
Support:Notts County

Like: Everton, Celtic, Aston Villa, Forest,(how weird is that lol), Feyernood

Dislike: Mansfield Town eughh, Boston, Chelsea, Real Madrid
seriouly come on is there a team better than ronaldinho's BARCELONA i mean there the best wat can anyone say other than that ha :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
It's not Ronaldinho's Barcelona. If it belongs to someone it is Frank Rijkaard.
i might not be with u on that ronaldinho is the worlds number 1 player in HISTORY and he is the dynamo on which the team works ,, rjkaard is good but he isnt the number 1 reason for this awesome team :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Attacking wise they are the team yes. But they could take a few notes from chelsea and liverpool regarding defence.
Or Milan for that matter. :wink:

Would have been nice to see Chelsea stretch their defence like they have done against Arsenal but JM lost the tactical plot on that day....
Barcelona epitomise everything that football should be about, attacking football, creating chances and putting the ball in the opposition's net. A lot of teams now go out with the priority to defend rather than attack, namely Chelsea, Liverpool, Bolton. I'm not saying this is wrong, it's very effective but it only produces half the spectacle and imo reduces the appeal of football.
I think this is a very good article which relates the the topic.... http://www.arsenal-mania.com/articles/1269451/A-victory-for-football.html
Being honest. I only see one team who could match barca. Arsenal. They are both built on the same principle. Free flowing football. Arsenal can keep a tight gate if they try and will expose barcas lack of defence.
Reply 479
Nice to see Arsene Wenger, the man who employed a 5 man midfield to counter the threat of John O'Shea and Darren Fletcher earlier in the season, is now a saint for football all of a sudden.

After watching both legs against Real Madrid, it could be argued that far from being not good enough for the Premiership, they are in fact too good for such a league - a league dominated by one of the most defensive outfits in recent history and generously populated by teams whose essential objective is to prevent goals rather than score them.

Brilliant :biggrin:

Latest