Rainy
    El Chueco
    FK333
    Xavier2k3
    hate_xams

So far 24 people taking part!

(updated because I am bored) x

ReputationRep:
    Shotgun number 17. I have good feelings about it.

ReputationRep:
    More chance of me playing for england, than juve getting relegated.

ReputationRep:
    I think Sol's too important for Arsenal's defense, he's the backbone helping the others to learn...

Arsenal have such an AMAZING defense.

ReputationRep:
    Im in mate.

ReputationRep:
    It would damage serie A if they were not to participate. Maybe they should just handicap them in the league next year/fine them heavily/make them play qualifiers for Europe or something...

ReputationRep:
    Can't see it happening but there should be some consistency shown. Juve should get the same punishment as Fiorientina.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blazing_bandicoot)
    Riquelme for me, i hope united buy him in the summer he would really sort our midfield out with scholes, ronaldo, giggs and riquelme plus smith it certainly would be looking good for us.
    He wont make it in the premership i feel. Another flair south american, who cant handle the physical side of the game.

ReputationRep:
    Fiorentina went bankrupt. That's the reason they were relagated to Serie C2.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ciderpeter)
    Why would he go after the CL final, he was one of their best players... back to his best... :s
    :confused: He got totally done over by Eto'o on atleast two occasions and didnt look all that great. Campbell at his best was a monster but he's not that player anymore. Toure and Cole were fantastic for Arsenal.

ReputationRep:
    John Motson will have to mention the 5-1 victory over Germany and how he'll like a repeat of that.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely supporting watford because
    A) Leeds fans.. you're nowhere near as big a club as you think you are get over it Don Revie isn't involved in football any more

B) Malky Mackay plays for Watford, Formely of NOrwich until he got **** on by Nigel Worthless

C) Aidy Boothroyd was also at Norwich until he told Worthless what he thought of him

D) They play a better form of football, and ain't a bunch of dirty sc*m bags

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveinnorfolk)
    Definitely supporting watford because
    A) Leeds fans.. you're nowhere near as big a club as you think you are get over it Don Revie isn't involved in football any more

B) Malky Mackay plays for Watford, Formely of NOrwich until he got **** on by Nigel Worthless

C) Aidy Boothroyd was also at Norwich until he told Worthless what he thought of him

D) They play a better form of football, and ain't a bunch of dirty sc*m bags
    Go Malky! Let's see if he can get promoted 3 seasons in a row

Ady Boothroyd - it's a shame we didn't get him as our manager

ReputationRep:
    I don't really mind who wins, but I think if I was too pick one it would be Leeds as I used to enjoy the games V them when they where in the premiership.

ReputationRep:
    All noted so far, we just need 9 more people then I can do the numbers!

ReputationRep:
    Woo go Norwich! We're only a small city yet we're at 15th, especially considering how rubbish we've been this season

ReputationRep:
    I'm in too

ReputationRep:
    if theres still more places im in

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for including me dan and make sure I don't get outer mongolia or some little country that noone has heard of.

PS. My number in case I am not here when everyone picks theirs is 7.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cindy)
    Thanks for including me dan and make sure I don't get outer mongolia or some little country that noone has heard of.

PS. My number in case I am not here when everyone picks theirs is 7.
    Hehe. Ok you're number 7!

25 people so far! Just need another7!

I shall assign the teams to the numbers (1-32) when we've got enough people then I can send one of you the notepad file (with everybodys name from here) then you can give them a number, then I shall reveal which number relates to which team!

It's the only fair way! Otherwise I would just put myself as Germany #1 - Lol! :p:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2006

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.