Archive FTBL/0002/REC/HPOO watch

• View Poll Results: liverpool vs west ham cup final vote for the winner
    west ham
    39.02%
    liverpool
    60.98%

ReputationRep:
    dan

not sure if the pilgrims x 2 can be used.

What about the borderers Carlisle (border at the top of the picture)

Bristol and Shef Utd with swords, dunno?

Could Crystal Palace that you spoted be the Spirites chesterfield.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ciderpeter)
    I went to France for my first ever holiday abroad and we went across to spain for a day, i brought a fake AC Milan shirt with Baggio on the back.... I thought i was the bees knees and from that day on he became one of my favourite players of the modern era....

Shame his brother Dino wasnt quite the same success at Blackburn.
    Dino Baggio wasn't his brother! If he was, i think he would be a bit better!

Baggio was injured for the 94 WC final - Zola should have played instead. A great player, but Italy wasted his talent on too many occasions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ba_ba1)
    Dino Baggio wasn't his brother! If he was, i think he would be a bit better!

Baggio was injured for the 94 WC final - Zola should have played instead. A great player, but Italy wasted his talent on too many occasions.
    I remember thinking that Dino Baggio was his brother and found out that he wasn't...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calderstonesLFC)
    More chance of me playing for england, than juve getting relegated.
    Seriously guys, its a real possibility than juve could go down. I'd say about 50/50.

ReputationRep:
    dan missed out:

Blackburn - the guys shorts, black flames - black-burn...

ReputationRep:
    Nah, I doubt it. A club as big as juve + their finances (even though shares have dropped) wouldn't get relegated. It will be a huge loss to thier league like someone has pointed out. They will get some kind of HUGE fine + a warning :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ciderpeter)
    dan missed out:

Blackburn - the guys shorts, black flames - black-burn...
    thats a great spot. nice one

ReputationRep:
    Talking of family.. Maldini & his Dad? And both Inzaghis..

ReputationRep:
    And another one he didnt get.... look at the make of the telly....

Boro - Middlesborough...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fafa~)
    Talking of family.. Maldini & his Dad? And both Inzaghis..
    yep, and the cannavaro brothers aswell

ReputationRep:
    Your from preston..you never even made the final.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah preston r rubbish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ba_ba1)
    Seriously guys, its a real possibility than juve could go down. I'd say about 50/50.
    This investigation is going to carry on for months, easily into the next season. They cant relegate them half way through a season.
    That said, i hope they do get relegated. Looks like they are reducing the capacity of their stadium just in time.

ReputationRep:
    This investigation is going to carry on for months, easily into the next season. They cant relegate them half way through a season.
    That said, i hope they do get relegated. Looks like they are reducing the capacity of their stadium just in time.
    Patrick Viera must be gutted!!!

If they get relegated, don't they lose a lot of money in the process + I'm guessing lots of players will leave as well hence making it harder for them to bounce back.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty thick to be gloating so viciously about a team not getting promoted. At the end of the day, it's only football.

ReputationRep:
    it will be finished by around Sept/Oct time. Wouldn't be surprised to see the start of the season delayed (again).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by michaelnicholson88)
    Pretty thick to be gloating so viciously about a team not getting promoted. At the end of the day, it's only football.
    Nasty perhaps, but 'it's only football'? - Many think/feel otherwise

ReputationRep:
    Typical Preston fan with typical gloating. Job done, wasnt it at elland road? lol. Whether we went up or not we still came out as winnners, as the £1.8 million ish of gate receipts for the millenium stadium game goes to the defeated team. So, not only did we humiliate preston on their home ground, we also came out with a good bit of cash. That david nugents not bad, perhaps we'll add him to the strike force for next season

It was a great atmosphere yesterday at the game, it was just a shame the leeds team didn't actually turn up to play. Watford certainly deserved to go up on the day and through their overall performance this season. I was suprised that we (leeds) filled up 2/3 of the ground, yet watford didn't sell anywhere near their full ticket quota. Large parts of the watford end were bare, which was quite weird.

It was suprising how quickly the watford fans left as well. Most of the bars that had been designated Watford only quickly shifted when they realised the watford fans were not about to celebrate their victory and allowed leeds fans in.

I didnt personally see or hear of any trouble, which was nice.....especially as it was in cardiff

ReputationRep:
    Dan you did a rather poor job :

Blackburn = the guys shorts, black flames - black-burn...
    Middlesborough = make of telly -BORO.
    Millwall = The Lions - look closely at the shapes on the border at the top of the walls, i reckon that is a lion! It has to have some purpose!

ReputationRep:
    boro another great spot.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2006

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.