Scroll to see replies

Reply 5060
Arsenal-the gunners
Fulham-cottagers?
Birmingham-sky blues?
Liverpool - Thieves
Chelsea - Priccks
Tottenham - Idiots
We can't have a World cup without any hoolie's about, that would be boring.

Seems most people don't riot nowadays anyway. Footy crowds have become all liberal all of a sudden, I enjoyed laughing at a bunch nobends wrecking up streets and pissing the police off.

Haha, Euro 2000 was at it's best.
Reply 5063
Euro 2000 was shocking, I couldn't beleive how many english fans there were over there plus they were all rioting. There were even minor riots in portugal during euro 2004. These english fans are complete airheads, they cry and riot over a game of footy. Thats not what footy is about.
That's hilarious
You can still see his skill for the Princes Trust Charity games. He still looked excellent with his ability to pass and shoot. Still astonishing.
Arseholes - Arseholes?
Southampton - Scummers :smile:
He's very good with free-kicks.
natpinnat
hu think that matt le tiss is a bit of a legend?:smile:

Yeh he was bit of a legend down at southampton. :yy:
Name a goalkeeper who has scored in the UEFA cup...
Reply 5071
Peter Schmeichel.

Who am I? I scored a stunner against Arsenal from the half-way line.
Blackburn - Bully Boys :smile:
Reply 5073
Arsenal - Passionately called "scum" by all our haters :rolleyes:

Tottenham - Yids

Arsenal also earned the nick - Invincibles in our unbeaten run during the 02-03 season but we all know how that ended
Reply 5074
Nayim!

I recently turned 40, yet i am still playing at the highest level. I had the rare misfortune of missing the 1994 CL final and World Cup final. Who am I?
Reply 5075
paulo maldini
Reply 5076
wrong!:p:
BBC story, Dr Stone leaves United, this guy who is treating Rooney with his injury. The club insist it has nothing to do with issues with Rooney's injury.

What do you folks think? I have suspicions that Fergie may have been putting pressure on Stone to provide opinion to the media, maybe exaggerating the seriousness of Rooney so as to protect him for benefit of Manchester United, more so than the England cause. Maybe Fergie is worried Rooney is somehow progressing, maybe to be fit enough to play in the World Cup but still perform in the world cup not fully fit? And he's not happy about such prospects, thus he's putting pressure on the team doctor to play down Rooneys seemingly smooth recovery???! And Stone has refused to be drawn into the club-country politics....and has left as a result.... :confused:

What do you think?
Reply 5078
Still an AC Milan player, it's Costacurta.

Which premiership player replaced his dad in an international match.
Reply 5079
Eidur Gudjohson.

Latest