Archive FTBL/0002/REC/HPOO watch

• View Poll Results: liverpool vs west ham cup final vote for the winner
    west ham
    39.02%
    liverpool
    60.98%

ReputationRep:
    Eidur Gudjohnsen.

Which player has played in the, Merseyside Derby, North London Derby, Milan Derby and the North East derby?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andrzejP)
    like Everton- The Toffies
    how many more can you come up with?
    Every club has a nickname.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dimexi)
    Arsenal - Passionately called "scum" by all our haters :rolleyes:

Tottenham - Yids

Arsenal also earned the nick - Invincibles in our unbeaten run during the 02-03 season but we all know how that ended
    with a defeat... possibly

ReputationRep:
    Ziege and Ince
    Who is the only player to score in a Manchester, Merseyside and Glasgow derby?

ReputationRep:
    Kanchelskis?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calderstonesLFC)
    Ziege and Ince
    Who is the only player to score in a Manchester, Merseyside and Glasgow derby?
    Just Ziege.

ReputationRep:
    The Eagles

And i've heard West Ham called the hammers much more than the irons. Wet Spam is my favourite though

ReputationRep:
    I think that jealous jock is trying to **** up Englands chances because his own country is filled with piece of **** footballers who's shining beacon of excellence is James Mc****ingFadden. **** Scotland and **** Ferguson.

ReputationRep:
    isn't it rather jumping to conclusions to make these sorts of accusations?
    maybe he just wasn't good at his job, or had family problems, or anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eru Iluvatar)
    isn't it rather jumping to conclusions to make these sorts of accusations?
    maybe he just wasn't good at his job, or had family problems, or anything.
    suspicions OK, accusations is rather a strong word.

I said suspicions in my OP, and there is a difference between suspicions and accusations.

If Dr Stone wasn't good at his job, he wouldn't have got to the high position of being club doctor for one of the richest, most successful football clubs in the world. Dr Stone has also been at Manchester for a good while, maybe he needed a break from being in such a high-status, potentially highly stressful position/occupation and its implications.....? As i've said, it's all suspicions and maybes.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.myfootballnews.co.uk/news...l?story=665536

Poor guy!! It seems to have been unlucky for him since he left highbuy:
    1) Not so pleasant exit
    2) Losing to Arsenal in CL knock out stage
    3) Juve caught match fixing and might be relagated

and now this.. I feel bad for the guy

ReputationRep:
    This thread is about leeds, i was referring to leeds hating utd, the fact that utd are generally hated is well known, your obviously not going to sit on the fence. How about the anti-united brigade make a separate thread because as soon as a united fan inputs their view, you get naive comments such as the one above that just divert from the original post and become anti-united.

'dont kid yerself', halloweenjack, i said leeds hate utd, that doesnt mean i think nobody hates utd, most part-timers on this board prefer hating utd than supporting their own team, guess where you fall?

ReputationRep:
    I dont particularly hate any individual club, except when they are playing leeds. I enjoy watching most clubs play and like to see them do well, especially in europe. So not ALL leeds fans hate man utd

ps the manure comment was me just messing with you

ReputationRep:
    I'm accusing Ferguson of trying to sabotage Englands World Cup hopes for the benefit of Manchester United and Scotland

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam The Eagle)
    I'm accusing Ferguson of trying to sabotage Englands World Cup hopes for the benefit of Manchester United and Scotland
    How exactly would that be benefitting Scotland, Liam? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    What the hell does Wayne Rooney have to do with Scotland?

And of course Ferguson is keen to look after his best player, he couldnt give two rats arses about England and why should he?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kpg)
    What the hell does Wayne Rooney have to do with Scotland?

And of course Ferguson is keen to look after his best player, he couldnt give two rats arses about England and why should he?
    ^^^ Precisely. Liam, try not to go along this xenophobic line now

ReputationRep:
    Scotland don't have hopes of winning the World Cup, Scotland have hopes that England will go out in an embarrassing or suspect fashion. They've accepted that they'll never do anything of importance on the national stage so they choose to take enjoyment from English failure. Rooney not being at the World Cup benefits them because it lessens our chances of winning. Crafty ****ing jocks.

ReputationRep:
    not a nickname as such but thought id put it in

Arsenal - the Coventry City of European Football

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam The Eagle)
    Scotland don't have hopes of winning the World Cup, Scotland have hopes that England will go out in an embarrassing or suspect fashion. They've accepted that they'll never do anything of importance on the national stage so they choose to take enjoyment from English failure. Rooney not being at the World Cup benefits them because it lessens our chances of winning. Crafty ****ing jocks.
    lol

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.