Archive FTBL/0002/REC/HPOO watch

• View Poll Results: liverpool vs west ham cup final vote for the winner
    west ham
    39.02%
    liverpool
    60.98%

ReputationRep:
    or am i the only one left ? :p:

i think rupert lowe is on his way out too... suppose its a good thing, but will be interested to see what the new owner's like...

Rob

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kpg)
    lol
    Ditto...

But then, he does have a Serie A title.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainy)
    But then, he does have a Serie A title.
    Are you aware of the current Juventus situation?

(Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    Are you aware of the current Juventus situation?
    Fine... had*

Can't say I'm as up to date as I'd like to be. Have to see how the investigations pans out, but it looks likely they'll get punished in some way. Has relegation been mentioned by any officials? I wonder if they'll pull any down with them? Certain clubs would surely get penalised. Must be the biggest scandal in history?

ReputationRep:
    There used to be a few... oh well. Welcome, anyway :p:

ReputationRep:
    oh dear a pompey fan

ReputationRep:
    Baggio is a Legend..

deserved to win at least one major tournament with Italy. One of my fav. players of all time

ReputationRep:
    great thread!!

theres no doubt in my mind, that regardless of who is better, i would have kaka in my team. hes pure class

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by menton)
    Possibly the best footballer ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k808m...earch=maradona
    No Doubt!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mancred)
    this is what i and a lot of other reds think of leeds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfhs...ch=leeds%20fans

hate em
    I'm supposed to hate Leeds.

ReputationRep:
    I think that Ferguson really doesn't want Rooney to go to the world cup even if his foot is healed-selfish prick! He's probably fired the doc because the doc's saying opposite things to what he wants him to say!

ReputationRep:
    That gasing thing is awful! I feel really bad for him. He doesn't deserve that all. Perhaps he may be regretting moving from arsenal!

ReputationRep:
    Oops didn't see this thread - I agree with Liam.

Ferguson has never wanted Rooney to go. Like i said previosuly, he lways makes it so damn hard for any of his players to appear for their Country.

He makes me sick - and again, I say that; that is the reason why Man Utd is so hated. Think of themselves and no one else. Every other team has to comply, but Ferguson - naa, he's to special to comply.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Iselfish prick!
    Warning points. :p: j/k

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Refused)
    add AC Milan to that list, who are just as bad and hypocrites especially when Berlusconi screams they were robbed. This is coming from one of the most corrupt politician in Italy.
    Berlusconi maybe a corrupt politician or whatever but that DOES NOT mean that AC Milan should come into this category with Juventus, who in my opinion should be dispossessed with this year and last yrs serie A titles. Juventus should also be relegated but i donot see this happening.What could be done is to make them suffer in next yrs league by fining them a certain no. of points.

ReputationRep:
    I know there's already a WC football fanstasy thread but this one is a much easier and more straight forward to use than the metro. The other positive is you have more transfer opportunities between each game compared to the other one. Have a look at it and if people are interested, we can set up the league.

http://worldcup.fantasy-manager.co.uk/

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the link, i'd definately be interested in that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainy)
    Fine... had*

Can't say I'm as up to date as I'd like to be. Have to see how the investigations pans out, but it looks likely they'll get punished in some way. Has relegation been mentioned by any officials? I wonder if they'll pull any down with them? Certain clubs would surely get penalised. Must be the biggest scandal in history?
    There has been talk of possible relegation. whether it's official or not, I don't know..

ReputationRep:
    I think Rooney is strong enough to go over Fergusons head and say himself whether he will play or not. Unlike some other players Ferguson has had over the years, Rooney is no ones *****, and if he's fit then he'll go. Who the hell is Ferguson to try and take away the World Cup experience for a 20 year old who the whole world want to see? ****ing selfish, red nosed, alcoholic jock ****

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2006

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.