Turn on thread page Beta

Archive FTBL/0002/REC/HPOO watch

• View Poll Results: liverpool vs west ham cup final vote for the winner
    west ham
    39.02%
    liverpool
    60.98%

ReputationRep:
    Hate is a strong word. I don't hate many clubs, but as mancred said leeds do hate man utd, and I have no choice but to hate them. It's the blood in me, never will it be red, born that way.

I support all UK clubs in Europe, except Man U & Chelski.

ReputationRep:
    I think he shud, because he can influence anyone and change the game completely. He's also a good leader, IMO better than Beckham.

So what you think? Should he?

ReputationRep:
    I created a league so when you complete your squad, just copy and past this into it.

League Name: TSR World Cup 2006 League
    League Password: tsr league

ReputationRep:
    Most people will argue he hasnt performed for England *shrugs*
    Perhaps if Owen+Becks are injured and he has a good WC

ReputationRep:
    Definetely

I've been saying that for a long time now..Beckham's successor should be Gerrard although i've got a feeling it could go to Terry

ReputationRep:
    Terry for me...Gerrard has never really provided the performances he has for liverpool for england...and until he starts doing that, the captain should be terry IMO !

ReputationRep:
    He seems to really thrive on being captain though. When he's captained Liverpool he's played really well, it could be the captainship that brings out the best in him. I'd like to see him become England captain over Terry.

ReputationRep:
    yea i got that feeling too, sven always plays him out of position so once he is put behind rooney/owen then he will shine. He should play gud enuf for sven to consider changin the captains arm band!

ReputationRep:
    COME ON YOU YIDS!!!

Although we got fifth place we have the best team in the world!!
    there's only two teams in london, tottenham and tottenham reserves

Two questions who should we Sign this summer

and

And the england team selcetions??

my opinion
    Sign- van nisstory gareth Barry wesley sniejer

MY formation for enlgland team

lol
    GK ENGLANDS NO1 ENGLANDS ENGLANDS NO1 Pual robinson
    DR huddlestone
    DL DODGY gardner
    DC DEADLY leadly
    DC DAWSON wiht the funny face
    MC JERMAN JENAS
    MC CARRICK -"who's GERRad"
    ML AARON LENNON da pace of the boy
    MR DEAN MARNEY WHAT A GOALLLLLLLLL111
    FC JERMANIN DEFOE
    FC KEANO KEANO i know he's irish but who cares

kool

da prince
    WHO WOULD WANNA MAKE CHANGES TO THIS ENGLAND TEAM IN GERMANY
    lol

ReputationRep:
    You know there are plenty of L'Arse fans here don't you?

ReputationRep:
    lol who fans
    who's ARSENAL
    are they they team in sububian sothern France
    lol

with a ****** as captian and manager

NEVA HERD OF THEM

cough"LOLCOMEONBARCA"COUGH

ReputationRep:
    lol who fans
    who's ARSENAL
    are they they team in sububian sothern France
    lol

with a ****** as captian and manager

NEVA HERD OF THEM

cough"LOLCOMEONBARCA"COUGH

ReputationRep:
    Bloody hell you have issues.

Ferguson cant and wont stop Rooney going to the world cup, he knows how much it means to the player. But likewise, as manager of a football club that is paying his wages and will be reliant on him from August to next May, he has every right to be concerned about Rooney's fitness if he goes to the world cup so shortly after an injury. I'm sure if he had his way, the 10 or 11 players going to Germany from Old Trafford will be on a beach somewhere instead of playing. Same goes for Mourinho, Wenger, Benitez and probably every manager with international players. Difference with smaller clubs is that playing in the world cup is like a pinnacle for them and their managers can do nothing.
    From my perspective, I am much more concerned that Gerrard, Crouch, Carra, Carson, Kewell etc. all come back fit and injury-free than their respective nations winning the tournament.

Plus, you have no idea why this Dr has left. Talk about 2+2=5

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hurricane)
    Terry for me...Gerrard has never really provided the performances he has for liverpool for england...and until he starts doing that, the captain should be terry IMO !
    Neither has Terry.

ReputationRep:
    I think he should be, but people'd use the excuse that he hasn't performed as well for England as he has for Liverpool. So I'm pretty sure he'll be made captain after this World Cup =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kpg)
    Bloody hell you have issues.

Ferguson cant and wont stop Rooney going to the world cup, he knows how much it means to the player. But likewise, as manager of a football club that is paying his wages and will be reliant on him from August to next May, he has every right to be concerned about Rooney's fitness if he goes to the world cup so shortly after an injury. I'm sure if he had his way, the 10 or 11 players going to Germany from Old Trafford will be on a beach somewhere instead of playing. Same goes for Mourinho, Wenger, Benitez and probably every manager with international players. Difference with smaller clubs is that playing in the world cup is like a pinnacle for them and their managers can do nothing.
    From my perspective, I am much more concerned that Gerrard, Crouch, Carra, Carson, Kewell etc. all come back fit and injury-free than their respective nations winning the tournament.

Plus, you have no idea why this Dr has left. Talk about 2+2=5

Yes, you're right. And various posts in this thread are typical anti-manchester united and anti-ferguson ranting/material.

Translation = jealousy. Just because we have Rooney, don't ****ing cry about it

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by squirly)
    He seems to really thrive on being captain though. When he's captained Liverpool he's played really well, it could be the captainship that brings out the best in him. I'd like to see him become England captain over Terry.
    Exactly

It would give him more responsability, and his game would rise accordingly, as it does for L'pool

ReputationRep:
    you sir, are an idiot

ReputationRep:
    Huddlestone's the future of British football.

Farming him out to Wolves was such a waste.

At least they could've loaned him to us :p:

ReputationRep:
    This crazy guy is a legend, but I feel he will only add substance to Economist's claims that Spurs fans are idiots.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2006

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.