Announcements
  • View Poll Results: liverpool vs west ham cup final vote for the winner
    west ham
    39.02%
    liverpool
    60.98%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rico dan man)
    the commentating is so bias, i thought they was meant to be neutral, they practically lick the english players ass.
    No comentators that arent from a netral country are going to be unbiased.

edit: Dammit so many negatives, took me a while to work out what id just said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calderstonesLFC)
    I did
    Against all my best wisdow i couldnt stop myself putting £10 on Australia/Czech/Italy
    Any winning from that will be going on England/England
    Well it looks like you've just got Italy to pray for now! Can't say I'd bet on England being up at half-time though, just full-time.

ReputationRep:
    Okay closing this thread and you can keep your chat to the other betting thread made by Robbie in Vbookie fourm.

ReputationRep:
    Vieira is laughing at him

ReputationRep:
    Marcel Desailly- now there's a pundit. Actually the start of the Italy broadcast has been good, even Gary's cracked a couple of good jokes. Maybe they've turned a corner...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mellie)
    Agreed.

Although to be honest, it's the tactically inept manager rather than the players that cost us promotion. I'm very interested to see how you lot do next season though. I can't quite decide whether or not they will be bloodbath victims or perform some sort of great escape.
    I am secretly looking forward to that old ******* Warnock unleashing himself on the Premiership though. Warnock v Ferguson/Mourinho/Redknapp/Allardyce/Wenger
    I can't wait either surprise surprise. Warnock v Mourinho....quality.

Gem

ReputationRep:
    Desailly is brilliant! He's getting the best out of Hansen aswell. And speaks better English than O'neal. The BBC should get him permenantly

ReputationRep:
    yeah, and who was laughing when united ran the cockneys off their own ground with a 4-2 win, keane!

ReputationRep:
    Warnock's just a fat nosed **** with too much to say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mellie)
    I think Watford will have a sort of West Brom sort of season. I think they'll start off badly and then they'll have a bit surge and then they'll get relegated on the final day by someone really yuck like Villa for Bolton.
    As long as Reading go hurtling back down, I don't care. On saying that, I don't want to have to play them again and since I am 1000000000% sure they'll go back down, this really means we must get promoted ourselves. Chances for that currently stand at "cat in hell" level.
    What do you have against Reading exactly?

ReputationRep:
    Funny when Alistair McGowan did his imitation of him though - especially with the meditating scene.

ReputationRep:
    I loved the fact that Keane owned Viera in that match. 7 titles to 3. Sweet.:cool:

I also love the fact that rival fans don't give him any credit. Most Man United fans are very honest when rating how much of a world class player Henry or Gerrard is, yet scousers or arse fans seem find impossible to rate any of our players (apparantly we're the bitter ones though). If Pele played for Man United the scousers would've called him average.

ReputationRep:
    He's nobody next to Leonardo!

ReputationRep:
    Im a Manchester United fan, and all i can say is that he was a legend. My favourite player for Man United while he was with them.

His goals in the Champions League 99, terrific. I cant believe people who say he was nothing special. He was a key part of Manchester United's midfield that dominated the English League.

sharpshooter - i was meant to say 101 rather than 299.

ReputationRep:
    Sharpshooter, could not have put it better myself!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mancred)
    Sharpshooter, could not have put it better myself!!
    what did he do to haarland?

ReputationRep:
    Purposefully broke his leg. Next question.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mancred)
    Purposefully broke his leg. Next question.
    bloody hell, how?

ReputationRep:
    The way i see it, a fantastic footballer who has given a great deal to the game that we all follow, is being picked at and ****ged off. Its like Sharpshooter says, just cause he played for utd hes picked on, bitter scousers and cockneys, nothing new to me. This thread should be about showing the appreciation and respect he deserves; did he have low points, of course he did, did he make mistakes, he is only human, and if Henry, Gerrard, anyone else was in this topic and retired from football i would at least give them the respect their due.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2006
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.