• View Poll Results: liverpool vs west ham cup final vote for the winner
    west ham
    39.02%
    liverpool
    60.98%

ReputationRep:
    Enjoy yourself mate.

ReputationRep:
    Me and a mate were arguing about this...so would be nice if someone would clarrify this...

Each squad brings... if I am right...a 23 man squad...? Would the squad be numbered 1 to 23...or would it be random numbers...?

Clarrification much appreciated...and will be +repped...

ReputationRep:
    Not the footballing Lauren Pope then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GεεRTHAN)
    Each squad brings... if I am right...a 23 man squad...? Would the squad be numbered 1 to 23...or would it be random numbers...?
    Despite Argentina being allowed an extra number for WC Italia 90, while Maradona's old #10 shirt was withdrawn, the numbers have always been consecutive from 1 to the squad limit.

And, squad newbies introduced through injury/illness to existing players take the number of the player they are replacing - new numbers aren't created. For example, if Owen was to break down injured, Defoe would take the #10 shirt - and then do a Hurst.

ReputationRep:
    Torres will start on his own in a 4-5-1. Villa will be next in line, but knowing the sway Raul holds he may jump the queue, he deserves another chance with the record he has.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Digital Spy)
    Coldplay singer Chris Martin paid tribute to England striker Peter Crouch during a headline performance at the Isle of Wight festival.

Martin told the crowd on Sunday night that if England won the World Cup, Coldplay would release a single dedicated to the Liverpool striker called 'Do The Crouch'.

According to Gigwise the star adlibbed to the song 'Don't Panic' the lines "Get up off your sofa/Get up off your couch/Forget what you're doing/And do the Crouch."

Later in the set Chris Martin performed Peter Crouch's infamous robo-dance during 'In My Place'.
    Everybody loves Crouchy

ReputationRep:
    Have fun, see you in September. x

ReputationRep:
    The difference is, Simon Jordan is associated with Palace, so I love him. Plus he doesn't have a fat nose.

ReputationRep:
    Have a great time Dan!!!

ReputationRep:
    As a pompey fan i have to say yes he would be a great player to get but i am sure we are doing what we can to secure him and if he decides to go somewhere else we will ahve to look at other options which harry says he has lined up.

As far as defoe well harry came out and said he did not make the 12M bid (not saying he did not make one).
    Well it should be solved soon as Harry has said that he will reveal all soon so we will just have to wait and see

Sol from Arsenal who knows?

ReputationRep:
    Bye Dan, have a good trip.

Cindy, jesus christ :eek:

ReputationRep:
    No he is orange greasy haired prick with no money and no idea of how to run a football club

ReputationRep:
    strangley as ever raul will play the most...Hes the spanish god...god only knows why!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, but he's the king of the soundbite. Nothing quite puts you in your place like a Sunday morning Simon Jordan rant in the Observer

ReputationRep:
    He'll change his mind when the crowd demand The Crouch.

ReputationRep:
    And...what is the squad limit...?

ReputationRep:
    Go to Sky Sports, and there's some far more classy looking girlfriends/wives than Crouch's alleged glamour model g/f....

Often the classiest lookers are with the likes of the Kollers of this world
    Crazy? or crazy money ehhh

ReputationRep:
    Notice the goose pimples on Lauren Pope's legs

ReputationRep:
    23 players is the limit.

ReputationRep:
    Lauren Pope has been given the chop by crouchy
    He is now with a girl called abigail, who is a tasty veteran scouser. Good lad for tasting the culture
    I dont want him to stop but if he scores against brazil or someone the momment will get the better off him.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2006

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.