Turn on thread page Beta

Archive FTBL/0002/REC/HPOO watch

• View Poll Results: liverpool vs west ham cup final vote for the winner
    west ham
    39.02%
    liverpool
    60.98%

ReputationRep:
    And I'm chuffed with the decision. It'll be nice to have a manager with some tactical knowledge after Dowies long ball rubbish. Hopefully he'll be given money from the AJ transfer to spend and he can bring in some Under 21's and get us promoted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leedsblade)
    I don't. Wouldn't want 2 Liverpool players fighting would we.
    :rofl:

I just can't wait until the fight between Mr Sullivan and Mr Jordan :cool:
    Warnocks alright - just speaks his mind which he is entitles to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jeff's_dead)
    I am certain that 99% percent of the people who criticise Hargreaves have never seen him play for Bayern.
    Actually i have on many times.
    I don't ever recall seeing him play badly enough for England to warrant the slating he gets from England fans.
    The two warm up games of the top of my head were atrocious
    It also doesn't help that Sven plays him out of position and only ever uses him in the last 20 minutes or so, when England have the lead and are playing defensively. Therefore he never gets the opportunity to make an impact on games.
    Like Carragher, except Carragher performs solidly at all positions he is told to play in.
    It also doesn't help that Sven plays him out of position
    Gerrard..
    I am certain that 99% percent of the people who criticise Hargreaves have never seen him play for Bayern.
    That is irrelevant also, unless he performs well in the england shirt it is insignifcant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leedsblade)
    I don't. Wouldn't want 2 Liverpool players fighting would we.

There is more chance of United beating Liverpool next season, than there is of Carragher knocking Warnock (either one!) out.

Gem
    Hehe
    Carragher would have off your neil. Just wait till he gives a bit of lip and he does his carra scream.

ReputationRep:
    :ditto:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
    Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.