Archive FTBL/0002/REC/HPOO watch

• View Poll Results: liverpool vs west ham cup final vote for the winner
    west ham
    39.02%
    liverpool
    60.98%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Still a draw's a draw. It's better than losing all their matches.
    Fair enough, I think one point is about as well as they could have reasonably expected to do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ciderpeter)
    Cover up the red and you would certainly be welcome in most of our pubs. Although the 4 hour drive either side restricts me to coke. :mad:
    See you down in Pompey

Pompey V Blackburn

ReputationRep:
    swansea vs CHELTENHAM

hopefully we will get more than one season in the dizzy heights of league one this time

ReputationRep:
    I don't believe it.

Motson is still calling Pirlo Perlo. Surely somebody must have pointed it out to him by now?

(Original post by Ron Stoppable)

Consider that besides name-checking him, we haven't heard a word of Theo from the England camp, not even any training photos besides simple drills. Remember that the World Cup is, in essence, two tournaments - a league and a knock-out competition. Different types of gameplan are required.

I hope Eriksson will unleash his starlet in spectacularly successful fashion.
    It reminds me of the whole Owen surprise showing a few years ago. WHere they tried to keep him secret until he was really needed. I just can't see the incredibly inexperienced Walcott being able to have the same kind of effect.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, it was late! thats meant the other way around.
    in czech the C and K make different sounds when together unlike english where they make a "CK" sound together.

so its roz-itz-kee

ReputationRep:
    He will help Arsenal a lot! He is a great talent..And it is spelled: R-o-tsi-tski OK?

ReputationRep:
    HE IS A GREAT PLAYER! OK!
    BUT! He cant play Englands style, and we all can understand this! And THIS is the only reason (although very significant) for NOT TO GET ON THE FIELD FOR ENGLAND

ReputationRep:
    In a bit, the Italian FA are going to name and shame the italian teams to be charged over allegations of match-fixing. Watch this space for more.

ReputationRep:
    I'm new to the football thing. What does this mean and what matches?

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

Im currently conducting a research study regarding football support and the World Cup (among other things) and was wondering if you could spare 5-10 minutes to fill in the following survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=985772231832

Thanks again,
    Matt Beal
    Lancaster University.

ReputationRep:
    Lazio, Milan, Fiorentina and Juve charged.

No surprise really.

ReputationRep:
    How you know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ba_ba1)
    Lazio, Milan, Fiorentina and Juve charged.

No surprise really.
    True, I was hoping that they would give some indication of what might happen to them. Maybe there will be more later, when more info comes out.

ReputationRep:
    no, it's spelt Rosicky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by josh1988uk)
    How you know?
    BBC knows all. More news to follow.

ReputationRep:
    Well the trial begins at the end of this month, and once its finsihed the punishments will be handed out.

It still looks like Juve will face the biggest punishment, while Milan, Fiorentina and Lazio only had secondary roles though they could still face harsh punishments (possible demotion).

I think more information will be released tommorow.

ReputationRep:
    Juve have been threatened with relegation, haven't they?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperCollin)
    Juve have been threatened with relegation, haven't they?
    Yeah, I think so.
    Man, this all sounds like something out of Dream Team the programme.

ReputationRep:
    Just done it. x

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2006

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.