ReputationRep:
    No it's not.

ReputationRep:
    Got my ticket confirmed yesterday
    Bring it on.

ReputationRep:
    Was this really worth its own thread???

ReputationRep:
    Well need at least two strikers,because i believe cisse is going with nando on his way out to.
    And we need a natural right winger, who can beat his man and whip a ball in.
    That will be closer to £50m which i firmly beleive we have in our battle chest, not eveyrthing is as it seems.

ReputationRep:
    Whoever is going to challenge, they are going to have to hit the ground running. Chelsea have held about a 12 point lead from November in the past two years. You can't just toss about at the beginning of a season these days, you have to keep up with them straight from the off, which is not impossible, just look at how well Wigan did up until about 12 games into the season. Chelsea are yet to face any serious pressure all season long as Man Utd and Arsenal consistantly provided for each other year after year. I'm not too sure who I think will be in the chase next season, it could easily be Arsenal, **** Utd or Liverpool. My heart tells me Arsenal, but my head tells me Rooney is going to have an awesome World Cup and drive Man Utd on next season. Whatever happens, I'm hoping to god all three strengthen sufficiently to make the title race a little bit closer next season.

ReputationRep:
    It isn't necessarily over yet, if Man Utd beat them, there will be 6 points in it with 2 games to go, and i can see us doing Chelsea at Ewood park in 3 weeks time, it could come right down to the wire still.... Chelsea dont have an easy run in.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone knows Chelsea are the team to beat, especially next year, and that extra bit of grit by every team should hopefully force some bad results for Chelski or a number of draws

ReputationRep:
    They have to get 1 point from 4 matches. Basically from now on they could have worse form than you're average relegation team and still win the title. If Man Utd don't win all their games they win the title as well. It's time to face facts Jack, it's all over like game over.

Edit: Sorry, three matches

ReputationRep:
    Well its over now and chelsea deserve the title as they have been the most consistent team over the entire season.

I hope next season is more closer and with a couple of good midfielders we should be able to challenge chelsea next season.

ReputationRep:
    Where you sat calderstones?

ReputationRep:
    ES2/E335/10/0055
    You?

ReputationRep:
    Entrance: N41 Block: N2403 can't remember row and seat, which are just to the right of the curve in the second tier not too bad. I would like seats behind the goal like yours but hey can't complain.

ReputationRep:
    There is a website somehwee that shows your view.. mine is pretty high up.
    Here it is..
    http://manumyview.fujipics.com/previ...94&mediatype=2

ReputationRep:
    Maybe we should resurrect this thread since AC vs Barca is tonight.

I expect a pretty tight match. AC know Barca are the team, but Barca have been a little out of sorts in the last 6-ish weeks. Too many injuries seems to have disrupted their fluid style of play.

Come on Barca!

ReputationRep:
    Don't forget your

ReputationRep:
    Was there on Monday. Must say, the atmos was very good. But is it a case of sing when your are wining? What was it like in the dull old days?

Everton fan by the way.... Pants game for us...again.

ReputationRep:
    I wont, i have 1000 of these stickers also...

ReputationRep:
    moved to football

ReputationRep:
    Youll see atmosphere one saturday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ciderpeter)
    As i said, one of our fans got killed by an Aston Villa fan this season... i dont ask people to show respect about him and i dont either because i didnt know him... Deaths / murders regularly happen in football but go unnoticed, because a large number of people died at once is why there is such a memorial here.
    Exactly, you might not ask for it but Liverpool fans did. Not all football teams/supporters would feel the need for a memorial and if Liverpool fans such as myself and others want to then you should accept that.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2006

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.