Turn on thread page Beta

Archive FTBL/0002/REC/HPOO watch

• View Poll Results: liverpool vs west ham cup final vote for the winner
    west ham
    39.02%
    liverpool
    60.98%

ReputationRep:
    Ignoring all other factors like style of play, diving like Chelsea etc as a fan whose position would you most like to be in (out of Chelsea, Liverpool, Man U and Arsenal):

a) at this point in the season
    b) from a future perspective

ReputationRep:
    a) Chelsea
    b) Arsenal

ReputationRep:
    look at west brom and birminghams fixture list for comfort thats what i'm doing

ReputationRep:
    Ok maybe you just think i'm starting Random threads on perpose but this is only cause there is a prem, and lower league thread.

so whether your an AFC wimbledon fan, Havant and Waterlooville or even a burscough fan, join in!

ReputationRep:
    A) Chelsea, they dive and moan but they are successful.
    B) Liverpool..Lets see how many posts follow this trend of supporting your team. Personally thing with 2 or 3 excellent signing in the summer we can get hit the ground running and give you a good run for your money.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the link Mine don't look too bad http://manumyview.fujipics.com/pictu...r_-_N2403.html

Are you going to be handing those stickers out or just generally sticking everywhere?

Any chance your LFC on Tour on RAWK?

ReputationRep:
    Barcelona won 1-0 away, reckon AC Milan can pull it back at the Nou Camp?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jakatak)
    riquelme will have a quiet first game against arsenal.. fabregas will own...
    toure will destroy forlan.. senderos.. will hopefully be on the bench...
    reyes will score first... henry will score.. 8th clean sheet

second leg.. riquelme takes off.. silva manages to hold him off most of the time.. lehmann produces a fine display to see arsenal thru but they will score.. not through forlan
    Reyes is suspended so doubt he'll be on the scoresheet

ReputationRep:
    milan play such boring football and italian teams always seem to bottle it when the going gets tough.

ReputationRep:
    Thats the golden ticket LFC on Tour indeed.
    Ill be handing them out, and sticking them everywhere possible aswell.
    Cant wait for this.
    Whats your user on RAWK?

ReputationRep:
    a) Arsenal
    b) Arsenal

Right now the most exciting thing is the Champion's League, no question, so good on Arsenal for still being there. And with the Emirates stadium to look forward to, the future looks exciting as well!

ReputationRep:
    For those who cant be assed clicking on my link..

^^ 1000 of them making their way to OT.

ReputationRep:
    I love non-league. Been in it all my life and knew a lot about it when I was 16. Times have flew by.

I've been to pretty much every ground! barring the Northern league (unibond). So well travelled here

Don't do it anymore, but I'm always a strong advoacte of the lower leagues, especially considering clubs very much bring in the local chaps and give them a chance of fulfilling their ambition. Grass Roots should never be eliminated, and more should be done to support some teams.

Ticket prices are quite costly though, especially considering you can get better VFM elsewhere

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Red Phoenix*)
    Ok maybe you just think i'm starting Random threads on perpose but this is only cause there is a prem, and lower league thread.

so whether your an AFC wimbledon fan, Havant and Waterlooville or even a burscough fan, join in!

Burscough are scum

never forgive them for cheating us(aylesbury) out of an Fa Trophy Final place

anyway we won 3-0 on monday against Northwood to keep our slim chances of survival alive

ReputationRep:
    I cant see Milan pulling it off. Barca hardly ever lose at Camp Nou.

ReputationRep:
    ..but only if Henry stays imo..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Parrotman)
    Barcelona won 1-0 away, reckon AC Milan can pull it back at the Nou Camp?
    i doubt it :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    will ballack come to chelsea signal the end as players leave eg essien, lampard, makalele etc

ReputationRep:
    They were both shocking last night, with AC being slightly less terrible than Barca. Gilardino should have scored early on, and both teams were jittery and didn't want to make the first mistake so they both sat back. When Barca scored they started to play like a boring Italian team, bringing on defensive players and playing it across the back line, and Ronaldinho was absolutely ****e. You wouldn't have thought he'd be the type to let a big match get to him, but he seemed really nervy, and the amount of times he lost the ball was crazy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by massimo)
    will ballack come to chelsea signal the end as players leave eg essien, lampard, makalele etc
    Ballack can play alongside Lampard and Makelele with Essien as sub.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2006

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.