Archive FTBL/0002/REC/HPOO watch

• View Poll Results: liverpool vs west ham cup final vote for the winner
    west ham
    39.02%
    liverpool
    60.98%

ReputationRep:
    Spanish League In Dorms

Is it possible to recieve La Liga (Spanish League) in the dorms of universities in Manchester???

Acknowledging that you can only have freeview in you room

Does freeview cover La Liga????

Thank You Everybody that replies
    Edit/Delete Message

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by walshie)
    The wierdo started PM'ing me all because I said she had a chip on her shoulder. So she decides to call me a racist lol! :rolleyes:
    Altius Tendo?! I thought it would've been the more sexy, intelligent and sophisticated Rosalyn.

ReputationRep:
    Chill everyone! Dunno how things got into a slavery/imperialism row but as long as I've spoke to Walshie he seems to be nooo racist. If you lot want to argue/debate this why not take it to the d&d forum or PM each other. Its just not cricket ruining the poor girl who started this thread thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hashem)
    Spanish League In Dorms

Is it possible to recieve La Liga (Spanish League) in the dorms of universities in Manchester???

Acknowledging that you can only have freeview in you room

Does freeview cover La Liga????

Thank You Everybody that replies
    Edit/Delete Message
    With freeview the only sports channels you can recieve is the Sky Sports News channel, and if you take out top-up-tv you can get Eurosport. Last time I checked Eurosport didnt show La Liga it was only shown on Sky... so purely speculative but I'm guessing you can't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kuz)
    Its just not cricket ruining the poor girl who started this thread thread.
    She already sent me quite a large PM :p: ... to which I replied to... and never got a reply back... :flute: *still waiting*

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm from Ghana (born here) and I'm disappointed they didn't get through.But it was a nice introduction to the world cup and they did well.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry you're gonna need to pay for Sky to watch live La Liga matches on TV and if you want to watch only highlights then you can see them on Eurosport, which you'd have to have satelite or Top Up TV

You can always watch matches over the internet on chinese channels though

ReputationRep:
    I second that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rizzyh)
    I hate Sepp Blatter so much - he is a prime example of a ‘Fat Cat’
    back that up?

(Original post by woodlebert)
    back that up?

Jesus christ man, he doesn't need to back it up- it's a fact of life.

Fernando Torres is virtually a done deal to Man Utd. FACT.

(Original post by gas_panic!)
    Fernando Torres is virtually a done deal to Man Utd. FACT.
    Source please ....

(Original post by #2(Laika))
    Source please ....
    A lot of people in the know have stated this independently on numerous occasions.

ReputationRep:
    its man utd....25 million, they also want Frank ribery 8 million, and micheal Carrick....they should be a good match for chelsea if they pull those signings off.

(Original post by Hurricane_Herd)
    its man utd....25 million, they also want Frank ribery 8 million, and micheal Carrick....they should be a good match for chelsea if they pull those signings off.
    yep definitely....

ReputationRep:
    Fair play is what we all want, and ive hated this world cups referering and yellow cards more than anyone. But how can you prove a dive, okay theres blatant ones, but theres a lot of inbetween. And much as i hate the portugese cheats etc, owen dived for our penalty in 2002, Terry went down like a sack of cement at least 3 times against ecuador and Ashley Cole definitely isnt the fairest player. Theyre all at it all the time, and it wont stop until referees book players much more for diving or just send them straight off when its blatant. The advantages outweight the disadvantages too much.

Worst divers so far? Ronaldo & Robben!

ReputationRep:
    That would be great news I'm not a Man U fan but I'd love to see him in the Premiership (not Chelsea though :p:)

(Original post by forkwise)
    That would be great news I'm not a Man U fan but I'd love to see him in the Premiership (not Chelsea though :p:)
    yeh that would be annoying.......

ReputationRep:
    Hmm..I wish we had some exciting signings..we get bellamy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calderstonesLFC)
    Hmm..I wish we had some exciting signings..we get bellamy

hmm...i guess you could say that, although rafa is looking to bring in Alves (a really good Brazillian right winger), and i have heard rumors of Saviola, and Dirk Kyht being linked with the Kop....so things may well be improving for you !

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2006

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.