Archive FTBL/0002/REC/HPOO watch

• View Poll Results: liverpool vs west ham cup final vote for the winner
    west ham
    39.02%
    liverpool
    60.98%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mellie)
    I saw it several weeks ago, it's awful. Maybe it's an omen to Newcastle's future away form?
    Perhaps it is. We usually have good away kits, and we've always played s*** away from home. Maybe this might change?

ReputationRep:
    The new Reading away kit is pretty horrible as well. Last year's was black but now we've gone for this tacky reddish colour

ReputationRep:
    Yuk!

ReputationRep:
    Mick McCarthy is a prat

ReputationRep:
    What is a 'Midfield General'?

Me.

ReputationRep:
    i think it looks alright, apart from the white lines.

ReputationRep:
    Hey. I want to go for the Fulham vs Chelsea game on 23rd September as il be at London that time before i push off for university. So can anyone please tell me how i can book tickets, when it will be a good time to book them and around how much a decent seat will cost? Thanks alot.

ReputationRep:
    Support: Bradford City

Like: Sheffield United, Rotherham United, Wigan Athletic, Burnley(ish) but only because my favourite player plays there :laugh:

Dislike: Leeds United, Manchester United

Hate: Huddersfield Town :hmmm: which is completely natural and expected

ReputationRep:
    Support- Norwich City

Like- Spurs, Barcelona, Ac Milan, Liverpool

Dislike- Ipswich, Arsenal, Chelsea

ReputationRep:
    Support: Everton
    Like: Everton, Arsenal (easy opposition for us)
    Hate: Liverpool, Man U, Chelski.

ReputationRep:
    Fulham v Chelsea is a local derby so there's little or no chance of getting a ticket through official channels.

The only other game in London that weekend is Arsenal vs Sheffield Utd which I presume you'll be able to get tickets for, or atleast have a chance of. The arsenal website should have details.

ReputationRep:
    Amazing player.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NViasko)
    Amazing player.
    he's out of this world. Pekerman should play him from the start. He's much better than Saviola.

ReputationRep:
    He was born in '87 too.... He looks about 25!!! Built big too for his age..

ReputationRep:
    Messi is good and hopefully in some years he will blossom to be the best, but please do not make hate comments about Saviola.
    The brother rocks!

ReputationRep:
    I have a feeling this thread will exhaust every possible superlative. He's just awesome and it's a shame he wasn't fully fit from the start of the tournament. I remember watching Messi's first goal for Barca and being awestruck. The scary thing is he probably hasn't grown to his physical peak yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Klinsmannic)
    I have a feeling this thread will exhaust every possible superlative. He's just awesome and it's a shame he wasn't fully fit from the start of the tournament. I remember watching Messi's first goal for Barca and being awestruck. The scary thing is he probably hasn't grown to his physical peak yet.
    I reckon he has, as he needed those hormones to grow in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kpg)
    Fulham v Chelsea is a local derby so there's little or no chance of getting a ticket through official channels.

The only other game in London that weekend is Arsenal vs Sheffield Utd which I presume you'll be able to get tickets for, or atleast have a chance of. The arsenal website should have details.
    Yeah..go for the Arsenal v Blades game..see more goals.

Gem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brains)
    Support: Bradford City

Like: Sheffield United, Rotherham United, Wigan Athletic, Burnley(ish) but only because my favourite player plays there :laugh:

Dislike: Leeds United, Manchester United

Hate: Huddersfield Town :hmmm: which is completely natural and expected
    Good choices there.

Gem

ReputationRep:
    I've never seen him play properly. Just a couple of sub appearences at this World Cup.

Anyone got any videos of him doing his thing?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2006

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.