The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Mellie
I saw it several weeks ago, it's awful. Maybe it's an omen to Newcastle's future away form?

Perhaps it is. We usually have good away kits, and we've always played s*** away from home. Maybe this might change?
The new Reading away kit is pretty horrible as well. Last year's was black but now we've gone for this tacky reddish colour :frown:
Yuk!
Mick McCarthy is a prat
What is a 'Midfield General'?

Me.
Reply 7905
i think it looks alright, apart from the white lines.
Hey. I want to go for the Fulham vs Chelsea game on 23rd September as il be at London that time before i push off for university. So can anyone please tell me how i can book tickets, when it will be a good time to book them and around how much a decent seat will cost? Thanks alot.
Reply 7907
Support: Bradford City

Like: Sheffield United, Rotherham United, Wigan Athletic, Burnley(ish) but only because my favourite player plays there :laugh:

Dislike: Leeds United, Manchester United

Hate: Huddersfield Town :hmmm: which is completely natural and expected :biggrin:
Reply 7908
Support- Norwich City

Like- Spurs, Barcelona, Ac Milan, Liverpool

Dislike- Ipswich, Arsenal, Chelsea
Reply 7909
Support: Everton
Like: Everton, Arsenal (easy opposition for us)
Hate: Liverpool, Man U, Chelski.
Reply 7910
Fulham v Chelsea is a local derby so there's little or no chance of getting a ticket through official channels.

The only other game in London that weekend is Arsenal vs Sheffield Utd which I presume you'll be able to get tickets for, or atleast have a chance of. The arsenal website should have details.
Reply 7911
Amazing player.
Reply 7912
NViasko
Amazing player.

he's out of this world. Pekerman should play him from the start. He's much better than Saviola.
Reply 7913
He was born in '87 too.... He looks about 25!!! Built big too for his age..
Messi is good and hopefully in some years he will blossom to be the best, but please do not make hate comments about Saviola.
The brother rocks!
I have a feeling this thread will exhaust every possible superlative. He's just awesome and it's a shame he wasn't fully fit from the start of the tournament. I remember watching Messi's first goal for Barca and being awestruck. The scary thing is he probably hasn't grown to his physical peak yet.
Reply 7916
Klinsmannic
I have a feeling this thread will exhaust every possible superlative. He's just awesome and it's a shame he wasn't fully fit from the start of the tournament. I remember watching Messi's first goal for Barca and being awestruck. The scary thing is he probably hasn't grown to his physical peak yet.

I reckon he has, as he needed those hormones to grow in the first place.
kpg
Fulham v Chelsea is a local derby so there's little or no chance of getting a ticket through official channels.

The only other game in London that weekend is Arsenal vs Sheffield Utd which I presume you'll be able to get tickets for, or atleast have a chance of. The arsenal website should have details.

Yeah..go for the Arsenal v Blades game..see more goals. :biggrin:

Gem
brains
Support: Bradford City

Like: Sheffield United, Rotherham United, Wigan Athletic, Burnley(ish) but only because my favourite player plays there :laugh:

Dislike: Leeds United, Manchester United

Hate: Huddersfield Town :hmmm: which is completely natural and expected :biggrin:

Good choices there. :smile:

Gem
I've never seen him play properly. Just a couple of sub appearences at this World Cup.

Anyone got any videos of him doing his thing?

Latest