Turn on thread page Beta

Archive FTBL/0002/REC/HPOO watch

• View Poll Results: liverpool vs west ham cup final vote for the winner
    west ham
    39.02%
    liverpool
    60.98%

ReputationRep:
    Sheffield United to win the Premiership!! I love Sheffield United because of all the City links Are you still blessed with the presence of McCall? Stuuuuuu-art Stuuuuuu-art My favourite player is Andy Gray as well, which explains the acceptance of Burnley :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brains)
    Sheffield United to win the Premiership!! I love Sheffield United because of all the City links Are you still blessed with the presence of McCall? Stuuuuuu-art Stuuuuuu-art My favourite player is Andy Gray as well, which explains the acceptance of Burnley :laugh:

McCall is a legend and will take over as manager one day I would think.
    Can't say I rate Andy Gray though..glad we got rid and made a profit on him.

Gem

ReputationRep:
    Theve recycled the colours of an old newcastle away top.. i like the top. its not the best..

whos looking forward to witnessing newcastles amazing strikeforce this season

The Mighty Shola "Bambi" Amoebi And Carl "Who" Finnigan.

Our first game (Inter-toto Cup) is 15th July.

ReputationRep:
    i agree, bloody mags

ReputationRep:
    Woooooooooooooooo We Rock!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jeff's_dead)
    I've never seen him play properly. Just a couple of sub appearences at this World Cup.

Anyone got any videos of him doing his thing?
    Rooney vs. Messi:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDXB5dfd5AY

Forward runs and goals:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31pk8HVpm4c

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ba_ba1)
    he's out of this world. Pekerman should play him from the start. He's much better than Saviola.
    Nah Saviola is good. It's Crespo they should leave out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by idiopathic)
    Nah Saviola is good. It's Crespo they should leave out.
    no leaving Crespo would be stupid since you'd have no striker in the box. Both Messi and Saviola/Tevez drop deep to pick up the ball, and there is noone in the box that they can pass to. If you want proof, see the Holland game.

ReputationRep:
    Andy Gray is the best. Fact. :laugh:

McCall will return one day to the club in his heart :rolleyes: Claret and amber forever

Sheffield United - top of the league, mindless optimism is the answer!!

ReputationRep:
    I support West Ham, and make an attempt to follow Chelmsford City (Local Team) results, although I haven't even been to a game at the new ground yet

Liverpool. Perhaps respect would be a better word :p: mainly after the way they clapped and cheered us out of the millenium last month, shook our hands and congratulated our team. Truly Honourable.
    and Glasgow Rangers to an extent

Dislike
    Chelsea
    Spurs
    and Milwall

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brains)
    Andy Gray is the best. Fact. :laugh:

McCall will return one day to the club in his heart :rolleyes: Claret and amber forever

Sheffield United - top of the league, mindless optimism is the answer!!
    Well considering we couldn't even win the championship.

Gem

ReputationRep:
    Your defence is cack
    Your strikers are cack or crock'd
    Your manager is nothing more than a competant coach who failed miserably in management with West Ham and did very little before that with my club - Watford.

On the upside you have a fantastic stadium, passionate & loyal fans and financial clout to challenge for top 6. However, for the reasons mentioned in the above paragraph you will have another dissappointing season for Newcastle standards. You will finish between 9th and 12th.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Forza_milan)
    Hey. I want to go for the Fulham vs Chelsea game on 23rd September as il be at London that time before i push off for university. So can anyone please tell me how i can book tickets, when it will be a good time to book them and around how much a decent seat will cost? Thanks alot.
    Unless you are willing to pay a lot of money you wont get a ticket for Fulham v Chelsea. It is one of the few Fulham games that will actually be a sell-out!! With regards to Arsenal v Sheff Utd again you might struggle to get a ticket. Some of my mates are Arsenal members and they reckon they will be lucky to get in more than a handful of games such is the demand and interest generated by the move to Ashburton & Grove.

Why not try a Championship game. Crystal Palace happen to be at home to Coventry City that weekend. The two clubs are both expected to challenge for promotion to the premiership and this game should be a cracker (& cheaper than Arsenal). The only problem with this is that it is a nightmare to get too and from Selhurst Park, its an absoloute dump and one of the worst locations for a football ground with regards to getting there.

ReputationRep:

Heh

ReputationRep:
    Haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justfarhan)

Heh
    He's certainly been dealt a black eye from the press.....

ReputationRep:
    what a legand!

ReputationRep:
    Alas he is no more in international football

ReputationRep:
    Impure thoughts!! Believe!! :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    ^^ Very good :laugh:

I do feel a bit sorry for him though, I mean yeah, what an idiot to not realise that he'd booked him 3 times but he's absolutely gutted it happened

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2006

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.