Turn on thread page Beta

Archive FTBL/0002/REC/HPOO watch

• View Poll Results: liverpool vs west ham cup final vote for the winner
    west ham
    39.02%
    liverpool
    60.98%

ReputationRep:
    Next year will ne Makelele's last I would have though, so Essien could take over from him in that position. If I were at Chelsea I'd be more worried about Robben or SWP leaving

ReputationRep:
    Same user name as here, don't post much though.

Stickers look good. Just got an extra 2 tickets today duno why though.
    OT should look good covered in scouse flags

ReputationRep:
    A) Chelsea/Arsenal
    B) Chelsea/Arsenal/Man Utd, Purely for Rooney

ReputationRep:
    hahahaha, pesky Liverpool fans! Stickers is an awesome idea. Try leaving a few in places that they won't find for years

ReputationRep:
    Im gona superglue the stickers down, there aint no chance your peeling them off.
    My flag is also making its debut in OT so keep your eyes peeled for it. Ill post a pick when ive finished it.
    I cant wait for this one, its the stuff of dreams to party in old trafford and show them how its done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam The Eagle)
    hahahaha, pesky Liverpool fans! Stickers is an awesome idea. Try leaving a few in places that they won't find for years
    Like on the underside of the loo seat
    Im going to be slapping them on anything in sight.
    Woooo my tickets just arrived!

ReputationRep:
    I think Ronaldinho really came into his own in the second half to be fair, but the whole barca team had a bad first half.

ReputationRep:
    i think milan still have a good chance of going through. i thought they had the better chances last night, and they could have easily scored 2 or 3, but they were abit unlucky i thought.

i predict a 2-1 win for milan next week, and going through on the away goal rule.

ReputationRep:
    Ronaldinho may have been shocking for his standards, but im sure Milan have watched him so much, in the run up to this match and they closed him down every time he had the ball, every possible pass was blocked in his direction and they didnt get so close that he could get around... hardly his fault he made a few mistakes :p:
    I think Barca will play better at home since they hold an away goal, a valuable lead and obv at home and when they play freely, theyre more deadly :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Klinsmannic)
    Ballack can play alongside Lampard and Makelele with Essien as sub.
    And how much was Essien? - a ridiculously expensive sub. It's situations like these which increasingly turn my back up at the modern game - the money involved is disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldnt worry about the centre mids leaving, id be worried about duff,SWP and co getting unsettled.

ReputationRep:
    Lol I have just noticed we now have 7 tickets so I don't know where the extra 2 are from. :confused:

Only problem with the stickers is that Liverpool will get charged to remove them all etc. Just make sure you don't get seen by someone if you actually wanna see the game!

Are you taking a banner?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LFC_Girl)
    Lol I have just noticed we now have 7 tickets so I don't know where the extra 2 are from. :confused:

Only problem with the stickers is that Liverpool will get charged to remove them all etc. Just make sure you don't get seen by someone if you actually wanna see the game!

Are you taking a banner?
    You're joking? I suppose that does make sense though

ReputationRep:
    I do respect that until it causes hassle to me or affects my beliefs which on this instance it did both...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LFC_Girl)

Are you taking a banner?
    They cant arrest me for putting stickers around, they can however arrest me for using my permy marker to scrawl 5 times on every seat i see
    I doubt they will charge liverpool for the stickers, we will get charged if we cause chaos in the stands and become vandals though.
    Are the two tickets different to the tickets you orderd, like different seat numbers?
    And yes, im taking a banner. Im going to be a walking propoganda machine. Scarf,Banner and 1000 stickers!
    You taking a banner?

ReputationRep:
    I can see milan getting back the deficit in barcelona, but i think its unlikely, especially from the way they have played, not only this game, but the game before too, they just really don't look like they even belong this far in the champions league on their last two performances.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    And how much was Essien? - a ridiculously expensive sub. It's situations like these which increasingly turn my back up at the modern game - the money involved is disgusting.
    As Liam The Eagle said, Essien will be groomed for the 'Makelele role' over the next couple of years. As for money it's not the players making the deals, they don't choose to have 24m quid spent on them. Money is there because people choose to watch football (chelsea an exceptional case :p: ) and i'd rather it was pumped into the game then kept as profits for chairmen and shareholders.

EDIT: Word has it that SWP may go to Arse in a straight swap for A Cole.

ReputationRep:
    You stuck your neck on the line Liam :rolleyes:

anyway i'd say...(a) Chelsea
    (b) Chelsea (why aren't spurs here!?)

Arsenal players cheat as much as chelsea

ReputationRep:
    Comforts? Sure?? Maybe I'm getting paranoid but I look at all their games and thing "crap, that's winnable!!"
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    RIP John Lyall http://msnsport.skysports.com/list.a...orts_home_page

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2006

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.