PS Helper
    go france they were brilliant

ReputationRep:
    OMG I just realised I won on the Bookie Thread :mwahahahaha:

COME ON FRANCE!!
    KILL RONALDO!!

ReputationRep:
    hehe on les a défoncés!

Christ. I don't want any of the teams left in it to win.

ReputationRep:
    Germany to win

ReputationRep:
    If Ronaldo stamped on gerrards nuts then wouldn't you expect the England players to protest? IMO you're being too harsh on him and besides even if Rooney didn't get sent off I doubt that we would have won, sorry but Rooney isnt that great. Infact, England played much better after Rooney got sent off.

I didnt catch the whole wink scene, what happened?

ReputationRep:
    Italy and France final!

ReputationRep:
    I have had an Italy France final ever since the beginning of the tournament! Hope it goes that way!

Although I'm happy in that I don't mind whoever wins the world cup now. Just so it wasn't Brazil.

ReputationRep:
    It was the way in which he cheated to influence the ref's decision, which makes him a ****ing ******

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nicko88)
    It was the way in which he cheated to influence the ref's decision, which makes him a ****ing ******
    If Joe Cole did it to get lets say figo sent off, would you have the same attitude towards him?

ReputationRep:
    Personally yes, because it's cheating that's making the game not so beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    So why didnt Gerrard get slated for diving(not this match)

ReputationRep:
    It's all the Liverpool fans looking to ruffle a few feathers. Prolly p*ssed off Stevie G-Force didn't score a hat-trick and run riot like they all hype him up to do.

ReputationRep:
    Stevie Gerrard is a ****ing awesome player

ReputationRep:
    1. he was cheating all the time 2. i can't look at his face when he is cheating, he's so gay! he just asks to throw a brick in his face :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Hear Hear!

ReputationRep:
    No, a portugal germany final, then portugal to win

ReputationRep:
    yep.. but this game is about the team.. in my opinion ericsson shuda built his team around gerrard... and rooney... but if rooney did not get sent off... england had higher chances of winning because portugal was no way gonna break englands defence... its just unluky and yeah..

i can blame rooney for being so short tempered, well i guess he learned it the hard way now.. anger is never good for your game

ReputationRep:
    yeah, rooney was a bit childish but he didn't deserve a red card! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I'm a Man U fan, and I was disgusted with Ronaldo today.

I think he will get a very hostile reception back in the Premiership, if he stays.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2006

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.