Turn on thread page Beta

Archive FTBL/0002/REC/HPOO watch

• View Poll Results: liverpool vs west ham cup final vote for the winner
    west ham
    39.02%
    liverpool
    60.98%

ReputationRep:
    Was damn sure a lot more necessary than what you've been blabbering on about for the past few hours. And yeah I'll be off now because it's late and I have to get to a 5-a-side match in the morning, but I doubt you'll be going anywhere you dumb s***. Forgotten where your bed is? I feel sorry for the others here who have to listen to your constant whittering and nonsensical bulls***.

Go jack off.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's the fact that Ronaldo spent so much time diving, no-one who is seriously hurt could perform three sideways rolls before stopping in agony one minute and then be up and running confidently 30 secs later. The diving was bad enough and then add to that his wining to the ref the second Rooney breaks the rules and you see that hipocrasy is the cause. Although Rooney did actually put one boot into the guys nuts before stepping over him with the other, it has to be said that Rooney had plenty to be frustrated about. The consistant un-punished fouls and being put into a position where he had to take on the Portugese defence alone for half of the match. Sven must have seen his growing frustration why didn't he take him off before the inevitable happened? Anyway to sum up Rooney was pushed to the limit and he lost it while Ronaldo dived without punishment then deliberatly goaded him.

ReputationRep:
    he played well today although I did wonder if his temper was going to cause us problems, his link-up play was vitl in getting us as far as we got to.

ReputationRep:
    wellp thats football for you... at least he said sorry and explained that he only wanted the ref to give free kik in favor to them and not to rooney.. but never said to give a red card because rooney is a FRIEND of his...

wellp, after listening to this im partly convinced that this comes from his heart.

the sad thing is that even so.. it COULD have contributed to englands downfall.

But come on guys, clearly we have to look at the SOURCE of the problem... that is ericssons decision to play roo alone, and then we know his temper.

it was a foolish action by roo and yes he learnt it the hard way. We cannot totally put the blame and hate ronaldo too much... because we have to look at roo first... that was very unprofessional...

yes some might argue, ronaldo is very unprofessional because he dives a lot.. wellp, its all about playing a good game.. keeping your cool. You do not let yourself go down as low as the divers etc... look at pele.. he genuinely plays for the game.

the thing is... hating ronaldo is not gonna get us nowhere because webecome blinded with our own mistakes because we are very busy mindiing other peoples mistakes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Logan)
    the thing is... hating ronaldo is not gonna get us nowhere because webecome blinded with our own mistakes because we are very busy mindiing other peoples mistakes.
    I do not hate Ronaldo just because of that particular accident we have witnessed at the 1/4 finals. I personally hate him a lot because the way he behaves - it destroys the very beauty of the game, the type of game we have seen performed by Zinadine Zidane when France played against Brazil. Ronaldo on his side makes it look like a big farce.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Radioactive Phoenix*)
    Hargreaves was my England player of the tornament. ironically he's not english!
    He is... just not born in England.

He's been my favourite England player for a while. He's everything an England player should be and his presence just shows everything that's wrong with English players. Arsene Wenger at Arsenal has shown how little respect he has for English players and there's a reason for that.

Too many overpaid players, with oversized egos, who are more worried about their haircut and how many times they'll be able to do their wives and mistresses that night, than actually playing proper football.

Hargreaves has been discreet, kept his mouth shut, shown incredible humility but on the pitch has given it 110%. Most other England players just didn't seem to really want to win that much...

ReputationRep:
    ~after getting Rooney sent off. It's pretty urgent

There must be quite a few threads about him now. I do apologise.

I've searched Youtube but couldn't find it.

ReputationRep:
    you didn't look hard enough.

ReputationRep:
    How do you know he was winking about Rooney exactly?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justfarhan)
    ~after getting Rooney sent off. It's pretty urgent

There must be quite a few threads about him now. I do apologise.

I've searched Youtube but couldn't find it.
    I've got the screenshot of the exact moment for you farhan.

Take a long, hard look at what Ronaldo did to Rooney.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Thanks dudes.

I had to make a GIF image for a dellusional United fan on another forum, who thinks Ronaldo is "innocent", and is putting all the blame on the Gerrard and Carragher for missing their penalties :toofunny: What a fool.

Anyway, here it is.

ReputationRep:
    We won .. France won ... yeepee!!! 1-0
    Brazil is going down (baby) !

ReputationRep:
    nobody cares.

ReputationRep:
    ;w00t;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamite)
    If the situation was reversed and Ronaldo was the one who did the whole kicking in the *******s thing and then pushed Rooney they'd be even more mad at Ronaldo and be hailing Rooney as some poor innocent saint. We were never going to win. Portugal are just plain better.
    did you watch the game you stupid ****?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jacko!)
    nobody cares.
    if you don't care then don't bother ...

ReputationRep:
    Although I am very sad to see England go out i must admit the French put a real good display of football last night and well done to them. Then again this is an english forum and most people dont care...

ReputationRep:
    Rooney's actions were totally just. He responded to constant pushing in a beautiful manner. Let's not forget Carvahlo was the chap who gave him the metatarsal injury. Sod you Carvahlo you ****. Kill all the portugese you f****ers.

also c ronaldo is a ****ing **** - im a united supporter and dnt wna see him bk at the club

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RAYPLETTS)
    Rooney's actions were totally just. He responded to constant pushing in a beautiful manner. Let's not forget Carvahlo was the chap who gave him the metatarsal injury.

also c ronaldo is a ****ing **** - im a united supporter and dnt wna see him bk at the club
    That was Ferreira (or Andrade in 2004). We should be blaming Ronaldo.

Sod you Carvahlo you ****. Kill all the portugese you f****ers.
    You are insane. Seriously.

ReputationRep:
    No it wasn't it was Carvahlo - I was at Stamford bridge!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2006

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.