Turn on thread page Beta

Archive FTBL/0002/REC/HPOO watch

• View Poll Results: liverpool vs west ham cup final vote for the winner
    west ham
    39.02%
    liverpool
    60.98%

ReputationRep:
    Having paid Sven tons of money I'd doubt it.

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea will prove to be the most impressive side in the Premiership this season. Their starting squad is shaping up to be really strong and I can't think of many premiership teams that could even rival it! maybe Arsenal? maybe Liverpool? but anyway I think Chelsea will be something to watch out for this season!

(Original post by 789654123)
    Chelsea will prove to be the most impressive side in the Premiership this season. Their starting squad is shaping up to be really strong and I can't think of many premiership teams that could even rival it! maybe Arsenal? maybe Liverpool? but anyway I think Chelsea will be something to watch out for this season!

I would never have expected Chelsea to mount a serious title challenge with the players they have got!:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea or 2/3 favs to win the premiership, enough said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gas_panic!)
    I would never have expected Chelsea to mount a serious title challenge with the players they have got!:rolleyes:

:eviltongu

and John Terry, Frank Lampard, Joe Cole and Didier Drogba. :eviltongu

ReputationRep:
    yeah a very impressive line up, but there time will come when the major stars just wont gel with each other just like Real Madrid recently.

ReputationRep:
    As I Man United fan I think that Liverpool are gonna win the league this year. Ballack and Shevchenko are awesome players but they're not on awesome form, as with Lampard, Makalele etc and if they play like they did in the world cup somebody is going to pounce on them. And I think this year might be it. (Since obviously we have no chance then I hope I'm wrong).

ReputationRep:
    Mourinho isnt so spineless like Sven to play out of form players, he has enough depth in the squad to rotate and probably a good enough squad for 2 teams to play in the premiership
    but i still hope they lose

ReputationRep:
    Haha, Liverpool will pwn them. We always beat them in the games that matter.

ReputationRep:
    Replacing Drogba with Shevchenko basically means that their weak spot has now become their strongest point. Not good news.

ReputationRep:
    chelsea wont win it, utd will it looks like utd will sign carrick (an english man who knows what the game is all about), plus scholes and heinze will add a good extra 10 points. Also gattuso and pirlo have been linked which wud be great.

ReputationRep:
    Scholes? My God, how old is he now.

ReputationRep:
    United will finish like 4th.

No point talking about them in relation to winning things.

ReputationRep:
    The Premiership winners will come from a small bunch of one.

ReputationRep:
    erm im sorry but scholes would be in my team ahead of lampard anyday, hes been so consistenet, we wont finish 4th we always finish in the top 3.
    glory glory man utd!

ReputationRep:
    You sure you're on about Scholes of today and not of 1999?

ReputationRep:
    We didn't score as many goals as we'd like to've at the first half of the season, but with the arrival of Fowler, Speedy Gonzalez and Craig Bellamy, that probably won't much of a problem this time.

ReputationRep:
    i dont think liverpool will win it basically because theyre incosistent. Hypia is a weak link in the side and craig bellamy is injury prone.

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea fan here, but why has everyone written off United?

ReputationRep:
    thanks finally a chelsea fan with a brain lol. I admit chelsea are good but they have a big fight from utd this season.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2006

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.