Turn on thread page Beta

Archive FTBL/0002/REC/HPOO watch

• View Poll Results: liverpool vs west ham cup final vote for the winner
    west ham
    39.02%
    liverpool
    60.98%

ReputationRep:
    Gilardino was unlucky to hit the post, so was Ronaldinho.

But I agree, Inzaghi would have played last night and he's good at these big games because of his wealth of experience and that's definately what they need it and also a goal poacher like him would've taken those chances.

ReputationRep:
    Can Milan pull it back? I hope so. Much as I love Ronaldinho, I love AC Milan more...and I don't really share everybody's fondness for Arsenal. I don't mind Wenger Henry etc, and everyone seems to think they have class as an organisation, but there's just something about them that begins to really irritate me....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naivesincerity)
    Can Milan pull it back? I hope so. Much as I love Ronaldinho, I love AC Milan more...and I don't really share everybody's fondness for Arsenal. I don't mind Wenger Henry etc, and everyone seems to think they have class as an organisation, but there's just something about them that begins to really irritate me....
    what like this http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...al/4523051.stm

Arsenal :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Ok, we all agree it's not funny so let's not reply to it anymore so it'll go away for ever and ever and ever....... please

ReputationRep:
    Okay I'll let this thread die but I just want to say that if this photo was legitimate, then it means Muhammed Ali no longer has legs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naivesincerity)
    Can Milan pull it back?
    I don't think they can prevent Barca from scoring at home, so Ancelotti will have to think carefully about their tactic next week. They'll probably either defend deep and hope to score on counter to level the tie at 1-1 but that's going to be really hard to keep a clean sheet, or they'll just go for it and just try to score one more to win it on the away goal.

on the other tie, people are writing off Villarreal to easly...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by massimo)
    will ballack come to chelsea signal the end as players leave eg essien, lampard, makalele etc
    Why do you keep changing you're name? First Massimo, then luigi, bilal and now back to massimo....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Criminal damage. :eek: :rolleyes:
    Sue me and just wait till you hear about where im going to go the toilet..:p:
    Edit: Here is the flag..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carl1982)
    RIP John Lyall http://msnsport.skysports.com/list.a...orts_home_page
    Indeed, Rest In Peace sir.

:cool:

Best side in the world you know

(Arsenal)

ReputationRep:
    I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT FRIGGING RESULT!!!! and yet i can believe it cause it was the bl00dy obvious thing that was going to happen. AHHHHHH

ReputationRep:
    I live in Worthing, who last I checked (before Saturday) were almost in the play-offs of the Ryman Premier.

Would be good to see if they could get closer to the football league

ReputationRep:
    are you satisfied with 1-0 PB?

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to Accrington and FC United; heres to hoping a Bury fan wont be having to post in here a lot next season.

ReputationRep:
    Looks good, are the letters painted on or stuck on?

ReputationRep:
    i don't like the sound of all this grooming...

ReputationRep:
    Painted, it was a bit of a quick job.

(Original post by ba_ba1)
    are you satisfied with 1-0 PB?
    Know you're not asking me, but as an Arsenal supporter I may as well answer.

I am satisfied, because it's not like we had loads of clear cut chances which were wasted, there were some but not too many, and in a tight game like that one goal is acceptable.

I may even have taken a 0-0 before the game at home, not conceeding was very important.

If we score they'll need 3. With our defensive record so far that's unlikely.

ReputationRep:

I am pretty happy with the 1:0 scoreline. I mean, we can always say that we maybe should have scored more, and that would have been great but come on, we're ahead in the tie and we didn't concede. We stil haven't conceded in 9 CL games. I still fancy Arsenal to go to Spain and grab a goal, and then Villareal will need 3!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2006

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.